• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [TFS0.4][MyAAC] Problem with SALT

kukas9

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm using myaac and TFS 0.4, client 8.60, narutibia.
OLD:Hi, I have a problem with myaac in my test account, giving error in OTS_account.php, but in the game I normally enter, I installed myaac again this time clean, no plugin with nothing, the error persisted, I removed the account from the database. data and created again, entered the site but in the game does not enter anymore, someone knows how to solve this?
I have identified the problem, apparently it is my iologindata.cpp,
I tried the trunk rev 3884 and it worked normally, the one I'm using is 3884 but totally different from the trunk, so I've already moved a lot on the source I'm using and I did not want to have to change at this height, can anyone help me?

EDIT:

I using myaac version 0.8, previous versions of myaac were not having this problem that I remember, what could it be? it is generating salt and my config.lua is configured not to generate, i use rev trunk 3884, work but i receive error "temple is wrong" etc...
but with my distro i receive invalid password,
what could it be?

Last edited:
Back