• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ [TFS1.3] TFS.exe Closing Suddenly

Yan18

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello folks! I need support with a problem.

I had create a new Attribute on source and I compiled. But, when I executed the application, it close suddenly and before was normal. I unmade all changes and after that I can't run my application. There aren't errors.

I search the problem at the forum but I didn't find out. I tried to clean and compile again and it doesn't work.

I recorded a video to be more easily to understand the problem.

Last edited:
Solution
@Realera and @Gesior.pl thanks for the answer. I figured out the problem! In the class item.cpp there were a block with double else if:

C++:
else if (...){
else if (...)
{
}
}

And after I remove that extra else if, my source compiled normal.

Thanks to try help guys!
I don't like spamms, but I need help.

I open the exe from Powershell to not close and every time the loading stop in Map Size. I already change the map and the problem keep happen.

1612709008974.png

Probably to less RAM Memory,
@Yan18
"Less RAM" problem is probably compilation type problem. If you compile it in Visual Studio, there are 2 options on top: 'Win32' and 'x64'.
If you compile using 'Win32', your .exe will have limit of RAM around 2.6 GB. So it will crash at start, because RL map uses more RAM. Switch to 'x64' - there will be no RAM limit.

Last edited:
@Realera and @Gesior.pl thanks for the answer. I figured out the problem! In the class item.cpp there were a block with double else if:

C++:
else if (...){
else if (...)
{
}
}

And after I remove that extra else if, my source compiled normal.

Thanks to try help guys!

Solution
Back