• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS 1.0 Beta 2

Your AAC is very useful BUT it why don't you release your donation script too? I think most of the Players use Gesior AAC because they like the Shop System etc. But your AAC got more features and it would be the best if you add something like a donation script (only to add "points" not add items in-game)!

Regards,
Deaktiver

Eh, this AAC will push/f**k/throw/knock Gesior's AAC (Gesior was made ALOT of code, so it's a bit hard to search for a bugs and fix these) if Talaturen releases it with donation system and some other scripts. We will see then half of otservlist using this AAC :D

Eh, this AAC will push/f**k/throw/knock Gesior's AAC (Gesior was made ALOT of code, so it's a bit hard to search for a bugs and fix these) if Talaturen releases it with donation system and some other scripts. We will see then half of otservlist using this AAC :D

Yea sure because this AAC is simple and got all features but I don't know if he release his script! If he do then they will use this aac instead of gesior aac. We will see. Please give us a reply Talaturen!

Regards,
Deaktiver

The donation system used on SoftCores is really hardcoded and not configurable at all. I'm currently rewriting all the code for RC1 and it'll be included in that release.

Ah.. ok thanks Talaturen! We will wait of your new release!
Thanks for the Reply.

Regards,
Deaktiver

Why is int the database file getting in phpmyadmin ???

it give error's if I import

Last edited:
The donation system used on SoftCores is really hardcoded and not configurable at all. I'm currently rewriting all the code for RC1 and it'll be included in that release.

Awesome! Thanks Talaturen!

Btw.. siiick AAC.

Is it possible to use a different kind of skin? (not just changing the colors, like completely changing the look of it)

Btw.. siiick AAC.

Is it possible to use a different kind of skin? (not just changing the colors, like completely changing the look of it)

I tried to do this, but the code is "ingrained" in some parts of the template and I am a little lazy for this job :p

Btw.. siiick AAC.

If you know CSS good enough it shouldn't be a problem.

Map:classes

Database.php
database_mysqli.php
database_mysql.php
cache_xcache.php
cache.php
cache_apc.php
cache_eaccelerator.php

You are not supposed to import anything in phpMyAdmin, it should work after that you've configured includes/config.php.

You are not supposed to import anything in phpMyAdmin, it should work after that you've configured includes/config.php.

I already configured config.php
but he is not doing it automatic :S

$config['databaseEngine'] = 'MySQL';
$config['sqlHost'] = 'localhost';
$config['sqlUser'] = '*********';
$config['sqlPassword'] = '*******';
$config['sqlDatabase'] = 'theforgottenserver';

Doing what automatic?

You don't need to import anything on phpMyAdmin for this CMS to work...

You don't need to import anything on phpMyAdmin for this CMS to work...

Why can't I make a account then on the website?? :S
If I click Create account it doesn't sent the account details to mine phpmyadmin

and I have write everything in config.php

//available databaseEngines: MySQL, MySQLI (MySQLI is recommended if available!)
$config['databaseEngine'] = 'MySQL';

$config['sqlHost'] = 'localhost';
$config['sqlUser'] = '**********';
$config['sqlPassword'] = '**********';
$config['sqlDatabase'] = 'theforgottenserver';

Back