• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS 1.0rc1-preview

basicly, one more bump...becouse I think all waiting for answer ;) When will be TFSCMS with fully 0.3 support? :)

Awesome work.
Especially with the donate system, really nice !

Also, the character creation part...that you can now set the options.

10/10 !

/Limannen

EDIT:

I've got a problem when I try to create a account:

Add `type` field to accounts in phpMyAdmin... ;o

Tala how far until you release one that works with 0.3.1?

If you, or anyone, can use this version with 0.3. Please report all the errors in this thread so I can fix 0.3 compatibility.

?
The things that needs to be fixed to work with 0.3 is
Database structure
Account name instead of number

and then the paypal script but that's just a feature so that can surely w8 xD

Is that what you mean?

@UP

Nope, he means that you should post the errors coming up, so he can fix them ^_^

He's pro, he knows that he has to fix the database structure.. He's not that dumb xD

--- BUGS ---

Here are the bugs I discover (will update when I find more):

- Can't login (easily fixable)
- Can't register (easily fixable)

Last edited:
Then the only errors i get is the database :p

Also it would be cool if you did so it's possible to use html in news
news.html instead of news.txt

Bug:
Don't know if its because of the SQL but when you try to look at character the right bar gets pushed to the left (Top players and last death)

If you want i can put online so you can look for yourself (i am sure tala is a better bug finder then me xD) :p

Last edited:
I need to see the error messages to know which queries has to be updated...

http://scarlet-horn.com/test/
If you want to test with 0.3 database

Get this when i'm trying to create a acc:
Error: Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `warnings`, `key`, `points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 123456;

Latest death error:
Error: Unknown column 'is_player' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT `player_id`, `killed_by`, `time`, `level`, `is_player` FROM `player_deaths` ORDER BY `time` DESC LIMIT 5;

I need to see the error messages to know which queries has to be updated...

Yeap but I hope you know what query's to edit for my problems :eek:

I didn't register at reCAPTCHA yet so I can't see the errors now. BTW, I don't need help with the problems that I reported as it's kinda obvious that you know how to change the query's if you have a bit knowledge of PHP/MySQL.

@UP

Nothing, only change some PHP scripts, but Talaturen will just release it probably.

i have issues logging into an account or making an account using IE, it just goes to a blank page. Does anyone else experience this or is just me? Works fine with Firefox.

Which IE version?

Which IE version?

It may have just been me, I personally tried it last night on IE 6.x and it did not work, however i tried it again today and it worked fine..I am not sure what other people were using for versions but i'd assume the newer ones since they use Vista.

EDIT: it went to a blank page in firefox too but i refreshed and it worked

Last edited:
If you enter the website, and then visit the website again in another tab, and then you try to login in the first tab it won't work because a new security token has been generated. I'll make the securitytoken session an array of tokens with a timestamp added to it instead so each token can be valid for 30 minutes.

Back