• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS 1.0rc1-preview

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Since the installation script isn't done yet, you will manually have to add 'points' field to accounts table and create the table tfscms_transactions with required fields to use the donation system.

This is only for people who can't wait, the real release of candidate 1 will include PDO support and the installation script will be completed. It's also possible that it will come with a new theme created by Xenios if I find some time to add it.

We have still not really decided which license to go with, so REDISTRIBUTION OF THIS SOFTWARE IS STILL PROHIBITED.

EDIT: Oh, and it doesn't have 0.3 support as the CHANGES file says it should have. That's because rc1 is still not done, this is only a preview release!

Attachments

• tfscms-root.tar.gz
    271.9 KB · Views: 648 · VirusTotal
great, finally a working donate script and I see there will be a paypal system, too..

Thanks for this release, when are you planning to release RC1?

Regards,
Deaktiver

great, finally a working donate script and I see there will be a paypal system, too..

Thanks for this release, when are you planning to release RC1?

Regards,
Deaktiver
You will find the answer in the thread "Releasedates" (which is 7th February 2009, 20:00 CET). :)

so, after tfs 0.3 rc1 will be released, TFSCMS will be released with 0.3 support? :) Sorry for this question, but I heard what there will be NO TFSCMS for 0.3 ;)

I'm sorry to say, that the layout is a custom made for our servers, and It does not come out with TFSCMS. But Xenios has made a very nice design for TFSCMS, so just hang in there ;]

I'm sorry to say, that the layout is a custom made for our servers, and It does not come out with TFSCMS. But Xenios has made a very nice design for TFSCMS, so just hang in there ;]

nice :) waiting for offical relase xd

Awesome work.
Especially with the donate system, really nice !

Also, the character creation part...that you can now set the options.

10/10 !

/Limannen

EDIT:

I've got a problem when I try to create a account:
Error: Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `warnings`, `key`, `points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 569499;

Last edited:
Back