• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS 1.0rc1-preview

I'm working on a complete rewrite of the code, then it will be tested on my three servers to make sure it's bug free. Once that is done 1.0 will be released with installation script, Admin CP and a new layout.

Setting deadlines is not really my thing, so all I can say is that it will be released sometime in June.

Talaturen could you say us the progress ? thanks.

You can see the progress here:
http://websvn.otland.net/listing.php?repname=tfscms&path=&

Login using your OtLand account, only available for donators, others will have to wait until it's released. It includes features such as criminal record, administrator panel, signature image script, RSS fetching for news, and so much more!

WebSVN - tfscms

Login using your OtLand account, only available for donators, others will have to wait until it's released. It includes features such as criminal record, administrator panel, signature image script, RSS fetching for news, and so much more!
Couldn't ask for a better release! Thanks a lot Talaturen!

:w00t:!

TFSCMS is gonna pwn.

I'll continue my work with TFSCMS designs. ;)

:w00t:!

TFSCMS is gonna pwn.

I'll continue my work with TFSCMS designs. ;)

Man, am I glad to hear that :D

http://websvn.otland.net/listing.php?repname=tfscms&path=&

Damn, haven't heard anything about this until now...awesome :p

will there be a 1.0 release? Your 'preview' is over a year old. Or have you stopped working on it?

There is a more recent version in the private SVN.

Tala cant you just give an skin? (layout)?

I've bought donation ship cause you said there's a more recent version on private svn.. But it's 230 days and 15h old.

edit: checked it.. it's more recent.. Are you going to continue working on tfscms?

Last edited:
TFSCMS is not dead, I will commit the latest changes when I have time to.

Tala on web-svn and here is the layout "fucked" look.

2rnvbs1.png

How can I fixx?

Enable PHP short tags.

Back