• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling ThaCore's Templates | For Modern AAC

:) thanks

UPDATE: Added a new color for Vampire layout (blue), and its only for 8 bucks.

Blue
F0E2iAWZkn.png

There is no Buyout for this one, if you buy the buyout of the redone you will also get this one.
sjEE1bf1yM.png

haha he's just changed a few things..

Good service!
I recommend, encourage you to purchase!

fail, all content ripped from someone else and not worth it
Wow, you r here too? fuck!!! i hate you, gimme a fuckin proof of that, i did rip some shit from other websites, but i edit it all, and change alot, ... i dont rip a single thing from winner~ less "all content" you son of a ***** ... rlly gtfo, and if you dont know winnerandy, also rip stuff for his templates, alot of stuff, he just make it look cool, im not saying its wrong, cuz i do it too, but if you dont know, dont say anything >,< rlly fuckin noob i hope you die or some one else kills you (that will be better).

Wow, you r here too? fuck!!! i hate you, gimme a fuckin proof of that, i did rip some shit from other websites, but i edit it all, and change alot, ... i dont rip a single thing from winner~ less "all content" you son of a ***** ... rlly gtfo, and if you dont know winnerandy, also rip stuff for his templates, alot of stuff, he just make it look cool, im not saying its wrong, cuz i do it too, but if you dont know, dont say anything >,< rlly fuckin noob i hope you die or some one else kills you (that will be better).

umad :(

:D Thread UPDATED
New prices, free and new templates, and soon you will be able to buy from vapus.net.

NEW TEMPLATE
EzUiIFxy3.png

Dude, you can't just go around and steal Blizzard's artwork.. How about a lawsuit for $5 000 000 dollars? If you want to use someone's work you will have to ask them first.. Idiot..

what are you talking about i made those buttons in paint :p
buth what about ppl stealing CipSoft whole work ;o and making hundreds of euros :/

Back