• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thakala - Rise of the furious

Rauz

Reaction score

headerzc.jpg

teaser1i.jpg

teaser5.jpg

teaser2h.jpg

teaser3.jpg

teaser4.jpg

Credits: Only one I can think of is Magnetico for the inspiration of roofs and style.

For more information visit the thakala job thread

@Up
AJAJAJAJAJA!

@Topic
I can't say anything about the mapping because of its quality. I have explained this like A THOUSAND times, but I'll explain it again.
Go to your Tibia > Options > Graphics > Advanced > Don't Stretch/Shrink Game Window and if you want you can handle the lightning as you wish, I recomend 25%.

@Up
AJAJAJAJAJA!

@Topic
I can't say anything about the mapping because of its quality. I have explained this like A THOUSAND times, but I'll explain it again.
Go to your Tibia > Options > Graphics > Advanced > Don't Stretch/Shrink Game Window and if you want you can handle the lightning as you wish, I recomend 25%.

Uhm... no idea what browser you are using, or what is wrong with your computer... but it looks completely fine to me.

@Everyone
Thank you for the feedback. If you have any suggestions, they are definitely welcome.

@Up
Yes, it looks good, but do what I told you and you'll see the difference.

@Up
AJAJAJAJAJA!

@Topic

I'm not sure if I'm doing it all wrong but when I "Don't Stretch/Shrink Game Window" my game window becomes way too small :eek: Not sure if it's graphics settings or w/e

And thanks for the comments all of you!

it does get smaller...hence it being called "Don't stretch~etcetc.." ..lol?
to be honest, there's nothing special at all with the screenies, and i do see narrowness, and thats not good in game.
but i guess, its clean and not overdetailed/underdetailed so its alright.

@Up
Yes, it looks good, but do what I told you and you'll see the difference.
it will just make the screenshots look better, not the mapping.
@OnT:
I hope you got something else than just good maps, tired of all "custom" server that's using default formulas and all that shit.

@EmmaRoman:
We have walk through enabled for every creature so there will no longer be a need to worry about blocking, we will look into it further if issues to come up in the Beta.

it will just make the screenshots look better, not the mapping.
@OnT:
I hope you got something else than just good maps, tired of all "custom" server that's using default formulas and all that shit.

I have already implemented an NPC battle system, more advanced guards, the Real Estate system itself was fun to make. Uhm, the only spells we are moving over from RL is the necessity spells, but we have a new spell language. All vocations are changed and there are special "reward" and "hidden" vocations. There are mass changes done.

Everything will be changed that seems unrealistic. Such as the Depot system will move to an NPC system, the mail system will also be a more advanced Mailman NPC. We already have a custom AFK check system. Lots more to come.

If you look at our Team search thing there really is not much of RL Tibs feel in it except for the sprites: Thakala Recruit

Honestly, I took this project on for the very reason you stated about custom projects.

Back
Top Bottom