• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@The best teams of TwifySoft community!

Emeo

Reaction score
@ Since alot of people left TwinForce by force (heh), and we own the server now... It Seems no1 is online anymore, and nobody is doing anythin'.

If theres any1 who wants to do somethin' about it, be our guests, we will even give out prizes if ya win OB's!

You can start by sneaking/killing Nuclear!

@ Since alot of people left TwinForce by force (heh), and we own the server now... It Seems no1 is online anymore, and nobody is doing anythin'.

If theres any1 who wants to do somethin' about it, be our guests, we will even give out prizes if ya win OB's!

signed

Why don't you split your team up and kill each other noob?

start softcores help anthony and noobs wtf point of playing a noob version of softcore

what's the point in playing softcores when there is a pvp ENFORCED version of softcores called twinforce?:blink:

Stop talkin' crap about other OT's n do a team here since alot of u on softcores eather asslick n cant do shit, or ur just sittin in pz and loggin on nubchars... Come here n show me what u can do, or else I'll start killin nubies all days n it'll be 2people online :<

Hey, How much i have to pay to get unhunt menz? :(

ima make 2 lvl 100s kill the one level 100 and take 150 on my other AKSOapkoskopakops fuck off

Hail This Is England :D

Doubt we would come back but ya neva know

Jul 21 2009, 21:20:22 Killed at Level 236 by Bohupid
Here you go :) Come again.

Emeo you are nothing on any of the servers that otland has. You talk about running Twinforce and how no team will come and ob you. I'll say this like i did the the kids who talked shit about running softcores before the bots came out. THERE ARE 40 PEOPLE ON TWINFORCE GET OVER YOURSELF. Have a nice day

~Master~

@This is England:
- If you come back I'll make you this is Temple.

@Cassius:
- Nice kill, next time don't masslogg in okolnir or kill in a little town then run def like a pussay, get a OB team , and lets do this.

and for the rest of da playa hatas:
- Do somethin' about it, don't type make it right logg on n show me that im wrong ;)

kthnxbye

Back