• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@The best teams of TwifySoft community!

LOL yeah and my name is George Bush, your just a no life loser you never were anything and you never will be anything GZ you take over a server with 40 kids on it musta been really hard :)

Hmm, were u a President :eek: ? , anyways... You callin' me a no lifer? Remember when I saw ur picture "mr fatty bombastic", u needed to use 2 webcams to show ur self from every angel, lmfao.... Big johnny bomba fatty slim slim anyways, and we took it over with 5 people, my own team, and that prooves how good we are, now instead of typin, go lvl n try do somethin' abou it... My dear son, I teached u every move in this game, kthnxbye

Ya he probably is calling you a no lifer

Total Online Time: 8 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes. (nuclear)
Total Online Time: 8 days, 19 hours and 15 minutes. (renacashi)

And hes almost 100 levels higher than you at level 358 and your playing a pvp-e server.

Pierce would never show a picture and or go on webcam for some loser like you who centers his mind around people being fat.

I don't know how many times and how many different people have to tell you this you may have taken over Twinforce BUT IT HAS 40 PEOPLE ONLINE AVERAGE AT ITS PEEK MOMENTS.

You cannot call yourselves good with 5 people until you take over a real tibia server with your so called "good" team you have.

I can assure you that you haven't taught anybody anything about this game seeing how bad you were on Softcores it cracks me up to read that little passage you wrote about teaching pierce every move he knows.

K

.#1 I've never shown a picture or webcammed for anyone over the internet frankly i think it's wierd and a waste of time.

.#2 I've had my character on softcores for 14 months+ and i only have 8 days online twinforce has been up for maybe 3 months and you have more online time then me.

.#3 Twinforce is not hard to level at all you bot 2 extra characters and kill them and take 300 in less then a week takes no skill whatsoever especially if you do nothing but scroll to 250 like everyone on that server did.

.#4 Your trash pvp the last time you came out of pz on Master Canavi you ran to a defence after the 2 kids with you got merked by me and matt then you claim after you were 'trapped' in your stupid defence you claim to have debugged which we all know is a load of shit, you clearly couldn't cut it on softcores because lets face it your more of a no life then me and i still own you anyday anytime.

Enjoy your server with 40 kids on it.

KK.
1# First of all you don't turn on that cam of yours because you are too fat n' ugly that's the main reasons why they teased u off from real tib.

#2 I think we both know how I manage to stay 8 days online, even though I got highest mag lvl on the server.

#3 I don't bot since i don't have a bot , and you know that since u tried to send me a Elfbot crack b4, never wanted to accept it since my pvp skills is better then a bot's skills.

Hmm, we died yes, Only reason why we died is because u had UE combo, and last I checked that's not pure pvp skills... And yes I got debugged that's why I couldn't heal him. Anyways all of ur trash talk prooves how u suck on softcores and waste ur time on forums instead....

Pierce, once again you lost.... k.... thnx.... bye.... <3

PS: this server had alot of players when I was on it, then I made them all leave, just like I made you guys leave from Softcores. ;)

dude cmon... u own the server??nice joke...
i can kill u if i wanna

dude cmon... u own the server??nice joke...
i can kill u if i wanna

Weren't u the one beggin' me the other day to not kill u? Even that I killed ur whole team and let u live, because I feel sorry for people like you.

hahaha.... u know?it was my newbi account and if u couldnt kill me with your combo ues so shutup and u didnt kill my whole team.. only 1 so go cry away plz
edit...
aa and u cant even do your sig?Hahaha

Yes that's right the one who was there when you asked pierce to level your character that would be right.

You come on the forums make threads talking shit you get chirped off and then you tell everyone else that they waste there time on the forums.

And i guarantee that he didn't try to send you a crack because he doesn't trust any other weird website for cracks seeing that's how people get hacked also hes not poor sorry to break it to you :/.

If you tell us we suck why don't you come to softcores where there are actually people on it and you can recruit whatever randoms you want.
Edit: or pick a pvp server that's not pvp-e

Stop with that kthxbye crap you got that from pierce

Actually i have never used a crack for elfbot, i'm sorry my family can actually afford to buy the real thing, the one who tried to send you the crack was Krigaren it actually had a keylogger in it.

You never made anyone leave the only reason i've ever left this server was because of the GM's being silly or because of pure boredom, You did nothing but lick my ass and spam me while you were in school you try to act like your a hardcore body builder when matt brought it up but ironicly your picture on msn looks different everytime hmmm??? wierd ehh.

Once again you've never won against me and it's not going to change anytime soon.

Hmm, I've read the Posts from Pierce, and tbh I've realized that Emeo is right... I was there in the most actions and It's the truth, Pierce your a liar... Why are u even bothered, bcuz u got nothin better to do exept forum flamin'? Since u got kicked out from softcores:O

I cant see he's kicked he's back again and we own softcores =O

Cute the kid is so pathetic he had to make a new account to agree with himself because no one likes him and everyone thinks he's a dumb cocky no life prick

Ya he probably is calling you a no lifer

Total Online Time: 8 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes. (nuclear)
Total Online Time: 8 days, 19 hours and 15 minutes. (renacashi)

some people are just too damn retarded, can you not see that this "total online time"-thing has not been there from the begining of softcores, that is why renacashis online time seem to be so "little"...

im not taking any sides in this conflict, just had to speak up since ALOT of people on the server haven't realized this lmao

Emeo if magic leveling is why you have so much online time why does pierce still have a higher magic level than you

Emeo if magic leveling is why you have so much online time why does pierce still have a higher magic level than you

Because Pierce been like 30times more online than me? Just that the online counter thingy wasn't there from beggnin moron

KK.
1# First of all you don't turn on that cam of yours because you are too fat n' ugly that's the main reasons why they teased u off from real tib.

#2 I think we both know how I manage to stay 8 days online, even though I got highest mag lvl on the server.

#3 I don't bot since i don't have a bot , and you know that since u tried to send me a Elfbot crack b4, never wanted to accept it since my pvp skills is better then a bot's skills.

Hmm, we died yes, Only reason why we died is because u had UE combo, and last I checked that's not pure pvp skills... And yes I got debugged that's why I couldn't heal him. Anyways all of ur trash talk prooves how u suck on softcores and waste ur time on forums instead....

Pierce, once again you lost.... k.... thnx.... bye.... <3

PS: this server had alot of players when I was on it, then I made them all leave, just like I made you guys leave from Softcores. ;)

Last time i checked it was "This is England" who owned the server when there were nearly 200 people online. We had some nice OBs which we won before the client went 8.5. And then when there were 10 people online the next day, you climb out of your closet searching for a chance to "rule" the server. Which you, in my opinion, have badly failed at. Your team was a bunch of noobs when me and my reals killed you and raped the mana out of your team-mates before they ran away, note that there wasn't a single guy, except me who wasn't twice the less number in levels than your team. I think you'd make more sense if you'd cut out of your ignorance, just try to pay some attention what people actually wrote in their posts. Clearly, you only read the first and the last letter of every sentence. Having some respect would be nice? In your case it's impossible cause you're one sick rapist-looking-acting "GÄnGStAh.

Master wow... It's 1200 but when you get 150 it is 5 EXP...

Back