• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@The best teams of TwifySoft community!

@ Since alot of people left TwinForce by force (heh), and we own the server now... It Seems no1 is online anymore, and nobody is doing anythin'.

If theres any1 who wants to do somethin' about it, be our guests, we will even give out prizes if ya win OB's!

You can start by sneaking/killing Nuclear!
wait... so your saying that you want to have an ob with 3 guys? hauheauehahu
biggest ob ever plz

Just end with twinforce and spend more time on softcores and icechaw and the those 30 players on twinforce will triplicate to softcores and icechaw. :D

You just run in and ue with your anti-paralyze and run away you 10 year old arab cunt

That is what they do since there so high level i cannot even dash to there speed... They come UE us and run... I spam Para runes and even with 0 mana they still far away from me....

Once upon a time, there was a bright sexy hot killer called Master Canavi. Master canavi killed everybody in a town called Softcores and had the town in the palm of his hand, everybody asslicked him and he was nr1, and still is nr1...

K thnx bye!

THAT IS THE BIGGEST JOKE I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE TIME OF PLAYING THESE OTS.

Canavi never was number 1 and never will be, he always came in second against me even in leveling he had to pay me to lvl his character for him, pathetic ehh...

Guys, you will hit the floor when you try on IceChaw or SoftCores - owning server with 60 players - ROFLMAO!

@This is England:
- If you come back I'll make you this is Temple.

@Cassius:
- Nice kill, next time don't masslogg in okolnir or kill in a little town then run def like a pussay, get a OB team , and lets do this.

and for the rest of da playa hatas:
- Do somethin' about it, don't type make it right logg on n show me that im wrong ;)

kthnxbye

Are you twisted or something? We killed you in Darashia when you and 3 of your lvl 250+ friends came to rape us in middle of another fight and yet you got pwned by some lowass levels...

Guys, you will hit the floor when you try on IceChaw or SoftCores - owning server with 60 players - ROFLMAO!

40 that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Canavi never was number 1 and never will be, he always came in second against me even in leveling he had to pay me to lvl his character for him, pathetic ehh...

Who are you? And I don't know what you are talkin' about :eek: , never paid any1 to Lvl my char neather was some1 ahead of me, I remember 1 nawbie loggin in' to start lvl since he saw I was gonna beat his lvl, and he died by a nightmare and went 10 lvls Down :< , nawbie bawbie kiss

LOL yeah and my name is George Bush, your just a no life loser you never were anything and you never will be anything GZ you take over a server with 40 kids on it musta been really hard :)

I own a server i made myself, i do play it solo, but atleast i'm such a pro that i'm able to rule it.

I own a server i made myself, i do play it solo, but atleast i'm such a pro that i'm able to rule it.

You will own a server! YOU ARE MY MASTER! :blink:

Emeo sucks.

BTW.
What's wrong guys, The'Hooligan and Cuttarn Sambarn today tried to kill me - i ran from necro quest to darashia and i'd survive.

Fuck yourself guys.

Back