• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Cyntara War (Summer 2010)

Ooth

Reaction score
I'd like to make a proper war thread for all those to follow along amongst the tens of billions of previously made threads.

Currently the war is this,
Pardon Mah Swag
vs
Reds Army & Foreigners

Pardon Mah Swag is a select group of the top pvpers of Bruhs and the Cyntara alike.

Reds Army is a group of Brazilians\Mexicans\Arabics fighting for their survival.

Anyways, lets get back to why the war started.

Myself, aswell Zarz, were informed that Lord Alexsand would be leaving our guild to team with Raging Sniper. Hearing this, I took immediate action and kicked him from the guild (knowning he had previous ties with Raging in old Cyntara). Alexsand didn't say anything to me when he logged in and made his own guild (Reds Army). Once this happened, a handful of members from Bruhs left our guild to join Alexsand.

Whilst I was sleeping, I was informed that a conflict irrupted between Bruhs & Reds Army. An incident occurred and got a few members killed on both sides alike. I logged in and was informed by Alexsand, "You want war? You got it.", or something along those lines. Anyways, Raging Sniper gets on and wants peace between our guild and theirs. He claims he just wants to "play, hunt, and have fun". Something Raging doesn't do very often, if he has at all. Once this happened, we had peace for about 23 minutes and 42 seconds.

Another conflict occurred in NMs that left Zarz Bruh dead. This we did not like. We took the matter into our own hands, like we usually do, and killed the perpetrators. Raging Sniper didn't like this and told us he should of waited for him blahblah.

Anyways, he thus told the BRs\MEXs to stop attacking us and other bullshit, etc. They didn't listen on account of they speak fucking different languages and don't comprehend English. He seemed to not understand this, thus we hand even more future problems with the foreigners. Red (Chandler, God of Rubera, Owner of Cyntara) and Blue (Josh, God of Bitching, Non-PvP) joined the side of Raging\Arabics\Brazilians\Mexicans on hidden characters which are Yun Para, Bon Para, Sho Jin, and Jack Gilardi.

Akalic, a seasoned veteran in the art of war, decided he could take on all of Red's Army single-handedly. Before this warrior was brought down, he wiped at least 3 score of this massive, mass recruited, army.

This abruptly ended the peace and once again brought back the inevitable war upon both guilds. So, both guilds are still fighting to this day and from the looks of it, my side is winning by immense numbers (totaling around 100-20 frags).

P.S. IT'D BE A LOT FUCKING EASIER TO TRACK THIS IF THE BADS WOULD JUST ACCEPT WAR INVITE. <_<

Last edited:
Finnaly, it's about time. Hopefully they can accept the war aswell.

A lot of people have requested the original history of how the "Bruhs".
Thanks to Jonas, here is the complete story.

Bruh History:
Original team consists of Ooth, Tanner, and myself.
We got into Cyntara vent one day shortly after joining the server and got hunted just for having a family.
We leveled to like 600 and got brought into a war with Raging Sniper (Inner Circle) against Nokbane.
Raging Sniper bought us out with his private spawn.
After Nokbane surrendered, Raging Sniper found some way to get us kicked out of the guild and hunted.
This is when the war between IC and Bruhs happened. Some IC members loved us, such as Matt, Sonless, and Nina.
Zarz was the first outside member to join our team. Matt was the second person to "get to know us" and joined our team. Tony Mage was a package deal with Matt, 'cause they played rl tibs together.
One day, we tricked Xar into thinking that at the Island Home if we invited him, we wouldn't trap and kill him. What an idiot..
As we were killing Xar, Sonless was in vent using another name listening to Xar say slanders about him. This convinced him to join our team. With Sonless came another high level, Nina.
Jaymon joined our team shortly after ths.
Although we had tactical superiority IC still have very much more firepower than we did.. and thus we were badly losing this war.
We eventually paid out at one point, to level like fkn crazy, but only to get rehunted within 3 days.

Then came Crystallinus.
YouTube - Crystallinus OT

This RL Tibia like map/spells (besides Terra Hur LOL) made owning this server a piece of cake.
IC members guised themselves with different names, but soon someone came forth and leaked information.
We had a couple of good battles, we lost a few, but overall we destroyed them and they went back to Cyntara.

At this point, we were very much the owning power of Crystallinus. We gave people full sets + mils of cash just for starting of and playing Crystallinus.. Nothing I've ever seen happen in any other OT.
While this was happening much shit talk was stirring around on the Cyntara forums, as well as in-game. With the introduction of the rebirth system, we came back.

A team lead by Bedento and Golem, won us another victory and eventually pushed Golem to join our team. Sonless had a problem with it, but they eventually sorted it out and all was good.

The game was too easy at this point, and most Bruhs quit.
We came back every now and then to do things such as this:
YouTube - 3 Bruhs Vs Foul Souls/Guys

2zdvh1e.jpg

A lot of shit-talking recurred on the forums while we quit saying things such as: "you got forced off server," "bruhs quit 'cause they couldn't handle it," etc.
Which, as you can tell wasn't the case at all.. (we 3 people v 2 guilds)

Last edited:
We just fought again in BKBs and merked all of them.
After the battle, we fought in Thais. This time they were in the ones in defense.

A few minutes of avalanche combos and we merked their entire defense with our 12~ people.

ACCEPT THE WAR INVITE SO WE CAN TRACK THIS WAR

Here are cams.

12 07 10 Cyntara Thais JUST RAPED cam
12 07 10 Cyntara Thais JUST RAPED Part 2 cam
12 07 10 Cyntara Nightmare RAPE cam
12 07 10 Cyntara Thais SouthGate 3 0 cam
12 07 10 Cyntara Kevin 1 hit cam

Ooth remember me saying to them yesterday buy gfbs? all they said lol we dont get them down noob etc.. nice you showed it to them

Battle in NM's 13.07.10

THESE ARE TAKEN FROM LAST DEATHS:

58. 13.07.2010, 20:40:51 Kretz killed at level 652 by Renuzit.
46. 13.07.2010, 20:47:21 Dark-pally killed at level 668 by Ooth, by Renuzit, by Espalla and by a nightmare.
45. 13.07.2010, 20:47:54 Mesrines killed at level 717 by Renuzit, by Ooth and by a nightmare.
42. 13.07.2010, 20:48:33 The Best Krowka killed at level 523 by Letest Newsm, by Ooth and by Renuzit.
37. 13.07.2010, 20:49:30 Mesrines killed at level 712 by Death, by Letest Newsm, by Akalic and by a nightmare.
34. 13.07.2010, 20:50:44 Espalla killed at level 621 by Renuzit, by Ooth, by Akalic, by Death
29. 13.07.2010, 20:51:28 The Best Krowka killed at level 519 by Death, by Renuzit
26. 13.07.2010, 20:52:04 Master Druid killed at level 607 by Renuzit, by Death
25. 13.07.2010, 20:52:07 The Chanozx killed at level 699 by Letest Newsm, by Akalic and by Ooth.
21. 13.07.2010, 20:52:44 Master Druid killed at level 603 by Ooth, by Renuzit, by Letest Newsm, by Akalic, by Death
16. 13.07.2010, 20:54:41 Dark-pally killed at level 663 by Death Dealer, by Renuzit, by Ooth, by Akalic, by Espalla and by Death.
11. 13.07.2010, 20:55:14 The Chanozx killed at level 694 by Akalic, by Death Dealer, by Renuzit, by Ooth and by Jonas Bruh.
10. 13.07.2010, 20:55:25 Kretz killed at level 648 by Akalic, by Death Dealer, by Renuzit, by Espalla, by Jonas Bruh and by Death.
9. 13.07.2010, 20:55:28 Mesrines killed at level 706 by Jonas Bruh, by Renuzit, by Letest Newsm, by a berserk pyro element summoned by Death Dealer, by The Best Krowka and by Akalic.
8. 13.07.2010, 20:55:28 Death Note killed at level 537 by Ooth, by Renuzit, by Espalla, by Letest Newsm, by a berserk pyro element summoned by Death Dealer and by The Best Krowka.
7. 13.07.2010, 20:55:29 The Best Krowka killed at level 516 by Renuzit, by Jonas Bruh, by Letest Newsm, by a berserk pyro element summoned by Death Dealer, by Espalla and by a berserk pyro element summoned by Ooth.
6. 13.07.2010, 20:55:35 Letest Newsm killed at level 563 by a berserk pyro element summoned by Renuzit, by Ooth, by Jonas Bruh, by Akalic, by a berserk pyro element summoned by Death Dealer and by Death.
5. 13.07.2010, 20:56:06 Master Druid killed at level 598 by Ooth, by Jonas Bruh, by Renuzit, by Akalic and by Death.
3. 13.07.2010, 20:56:24 Espalla killed at level 618 by Renuzit, by Ooth, by Death Dealer, by Akalic and by Death.

REFRESH PAGE

21. 13.07.2010, 20:56:48 Master Druid killed at level 594 by Renuzit, by Ooth, by Death Dealer and by Death.
20. 13.07.2010, 20:56:57 Espalla killed at level 613 by Renuzit, by Death Dealer, by Akalic, by Death and by Ooth.
19. 13.07.2010, 20:57:07 Dark-pally killed at level 659 by Death Dealer, by Renuzit, by Letest Newsm, by Akalic, by Death
17. 13.07.2010, 20:57:30 Death Note killed at level 533 by Death, by Jonas Bruh, by Ooth

Just saying... RAPED!

22-0

A good little battle we had in BKBs today produced this hilarious ventrilo conversation, which obviously occured during the fight.

roflbattle vrf

A SICK VENTRILO COUNTDOWN MWALL LINE ON BIP

13 07 10 Cyntara Bip Perfect MWALL Line cam (watch at 5:15)
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/23369166/13.07.10_Cyntara_THAIS_RAPE_LOL_20-0.cam

Last edited:
13 07 10 Cyntara THAIS RAPE LOL 20 0 cam

Sick headshot combo on Bip and then an all out war that leaves the guild war 20-0

Current war count is:

05:57 Opponent Stacy Luca was killed by Ooth and Jonas Bruh. The new score is 36:0 frags (limit 1000).

Anyways, if you want to hear the mighty PvP God (Zarz) talk, go here -

zarz talks vrf

Also, last night myself and Jonas killed Reborn Bruh.

06:24 Demarth The Druid [500]: >
06:24 Demarth The Druid [500]: hoe
06:24 Demarth The Druid [500]: who made
06:24 Demarth The Druid [500]: my friend
06:24 Demarth The Druid [500]: Quit
06:24 Demarth The Druid [500]: :d
06:24 Ooth [851]: Who?
06:25 Ooth [851]: Reborn?
06:25 Maazik [465]: omfg
06:25 Demarth The Druid [500]: REBORN..
06:25 Demarth The Druid [500]: YES!
06:25 Ooth [851]: Should of payed out.
06:25 Demarth The Druid [500]: WELL
06:25 Demarth The Druid [500]: i will do 1 day
06:25 Demarth The Druid [500]: i wil kick ur as
06:25 Demarth The Druid [500]: fucking hoe
06:25 Demarth The Druid [500]: get a a lfie
06:25 Demarth The Druid [500]: BITCH

sheuasheuasheeueha

Fought them 2v5 and Jonas & I died not a single time. ^^

Last edited:
I managed to die to the massive surge of enemies, and this is what happened when one of the more "intelligent" of the group PM'd me.

imcryng.png

And you can see that I censored some of my words, those words would make the lil kids around here yell...

thats_racist_animated1.gif

Nice post Ooth, good picture.

I loved reading the Bruh's history again, classic. I wish that someone would keep a more specific history of Cyntara, or maybe make a wikia (hmm...)

*Side note: Look at that pretty map! rofl

I managed to die to the massive surge of enemies, and this is what happened when one of the more "intelligent" of the group PM'd me.

imcryng.png

And you can see that I censored some of my words, those words would make the lil kids around here yell...

thats_racist_animated1.gif

LoL

I love how you're the one talkin' mad crud, beaner.

Back