• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The end - for botters. BattlEye comes to Tibia

@Fenrisus

Or, you could just like, idk, not be a piece of shit botter?

Botting was wrong nowadays, and you are wrong with understanding of that. In the past, i did that just for - my self fun. Feel the difference:

1) My bot has been never shared to others. And it's has been fully written on UOPilot script.
2)My bot had ~50k words, dialogs & constructions ("Talking module") for respond to players and talk with them.
3)I remember as GM tried to catch me, and check me manually... So... no one knows who are playing - me or bot. Well, that the point.
4)I did that with same motivation & ideas in mind, as other developers did a ICQ chat-bots.
5)Cant tell - i am earn alot of ingame profit with that.... But i am earn most important & priceless thing - expirience. Nowadays that expirience help me a doing an advanced AI for various games. ;)

I can suggest for "skilled botters" one great solution. And no one can stop you in that case and it's 1000% undetectable.
Those solution - called UOPilot. Programm, that developed originally (like Razor, UOAssist and etc) for Ultima Online. But nowadays it's still works for any game. Just one of UO Pilot features - screen pixel analyzes. You can make an minimap walker by waypoints. And other interesting things.

Just for example, we have a mini-map:
index.php

Code:
set #a 540 //starting x(minimap) position
set #b 250 /starting y(minimap) position
While_not #a, #b 4543057 //looking for a color
set #a #a + 1 //x + 1
If #a = 580 //our X value
set #a 540 //Current Value== X starting
set #b #b + 1 //Y + 1
end_if
if #b = 270 //Y Value
end_scripg 2 //in my case it's stops script number 2
end_if
end_while
right #a, #b //right mouse click on coordinates where you found a mini-map mark.
end_script

UO Pilot Pros & Cons.

PROS:
You can do everything if you know how.
Undetectable, cuz they are dont hooks into your game. It's simple emulate Keys press, mouse clicks and etc. As you do it manually.
CONS:
Not user-friendly, medium "enterance - level"
You CANT do anything else, while UOPilot script is active.
Hard to sharing scripts between users, cuz their clicks and scan coordinates based on your resolution and client window position.

But anyways, you may try. For example, i used that for making hotkeys (before Tibia hotkeys exists, UOPilot can send any text into chat: say "exura vita send Enter), auto-healing, auto runes auto-targeting, auto loot and simple walking on small area aka CaveBot. It's like a Tibia Auto, but undetectable and without hooks into client ;)

Actually that software doesn't have to be undetectable (and most likely is not) just because it doesn't hook anything...

It is simulating keyboard strokes and that is enough for BE to "detect" it. What is more BE can check what programs you are running in the background (yes it doesn't only monitor single Tibia process) and do stuff... Nothing is undetectable - especially 1000% undetectable as you stated. Just my 2 cents =)

I'm not sure how saying that a bot is undetectable is supposed to change my opinion of botting as a whole (which is that it's a shitty thing to do, and people trying to keep it alive are the worst).

Actually that software doesn't have to be undetectable (and most likely is not) just because it doesn't hook anything...

It is simulating keyboard strokes and that is enough for BE to "detect" it. What is more BE can check what programs you are running in the background (yes it doesn't only monitor single Tibia process) and do stuff... Nothing is undetectable - especially 1000% undetectable as you stated. Just my 2 cents =)

UO Pilot simulating keyboard/mouse on low-level. I.e. that is "Hardware" clicker (it means he does not uses common WindowsAPI for emulate mouse click, he call Mouse/Keyboard driver for it directly). BE cant recognize hardware mouse events, cuz any real, physical mouse or keyboard action may be threated as positive detection. In that case that was stuppid. BE "monitor" - is kinda primitive. Easy to foolish them. Also, it's not able to recognize where he launched (hello VMWare, Sandbox and etc.) That is the cost payed for "make BE clean", otherwise - it will be detected as Keylogger/Malware/Virus software by any antivirus in your system. That obivious, "advanced" scanning, intercept and other "tecnhologies" mainly (and first) used on DDOS bot-net bots, trojans, worms and other things. If BE going to use same methods - it's simple will be blocked.

Finally, BE - is a kind of client-server protection, based on Windows API (client side) plus has a some self anti-reverse things (that protects BE itself) and his "key" feature - server side protection.

In case of UOPilot, that can be "blocked" or "detected" just in case of manual added 16-bytes memory-dump signature inside BE client.
Something like that:
Code:
{0x12C5B8, {0x75, 0x07, 0x8B, 0x1E, 0x83, 0xEE, 0xFC, 0x11, 0xDB, 0x72, 0xED, 0xB8, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00}, {"UoPilot.exe"}},
But, for avoid them, take a UOPilot source code (it's avalible in public) and re-compile them self... And you will have a something like this:
Code:
{0x5E9AA0, {0x60, 0xbe, 0x00, 0xb0, 0x55, 0x00, 0x8d, 0xbe, 0x00, 0x60, 0xea, 0xff, 0x57, 0x83, 0xcd, 0xff}, {"LeagueClient.exe"}}//or whatever

Technically (for any detection systems) UOPilot do nothing strange.
Any cases of UOPilot "detection", appears just from memory-dump signatures/windows text(caption, name) handlers, etc. manually binded by developers into their software (and also, common users, not able to recompile them self, cuz they are not a developers). Also, you must understand, game developers, cant bind each self-maded version of UOPilot anyways. For doing that, they should obtain your compiled version somehow. If you have a some skills (or just can read and follow tutorials) isnt a big problem to obtain your very own, undetectable completely, version of UOPilot.

PS.
I'm not sure how saying that a bot is undetectable is supposed to change my opinion of botting as a whole (which is that it's a shitty thing to do, and people trying to keep it alive are the worst).

Mainly UOPilot is not created as Botting software. UOPilot created as assistant for Ultima Online, cuz their "Classic" Client - fully non userfriendly, lack of UI and that is impossible to play without such helper. UO Controls & UI is literally pain.

1r90mMd.png

Just imagine, how you will control your ship? Type in chat? Ahh, and there is no hotkeys at all ;)

Last edited:
It's still an external program that is playing the game for you (even if it's only partially helping). That's a bot.

@Fenrisus
Don't take it as flame or anything, but just to point out.
It's detectable for sure.
In my new MasterCores that's coming soon, I can detect something as simple as a macro.. just a simple keyboard recording.
And it doesn't matter if you record yourself for 5 seconds and loot.. or 29 years.

The limit in detection, is in the minds of the ones trying to detect it :)
Of course normal OTs wouldn't be able to detect it without checking it up ingame for a good while, but for those who builds clients and external applications can take detections to another level.

But then we have CipSoft, they're not too motivated to detect people, honestly..
BattleEye can detect and have players deleted in seconds in any other game, but in Tibia.com they're not allowed to neither detect nor delete/ban, they're only allowed to block certain applications.
CipSoft recently lifted the macro-blocking, so people can use macros again, they were unable to do that a few weeks ago, but today you can use any macro on any world.

@Fenrisus
Don't take it as flame or anything, but just to point out.
It's detectable for sure.
In my new MasterCores that's coming soon, I can detect something as simple as a macro.. just a simple keyboard recording.
And it doesn't matter if you record yourself for 5 seconds and loot.. or 29 years.

The limit in detection, is in the minds of the ones trying to detect it :)
Of course normal OTs wouldn't be able to detect it without checking it up ingame for a good while, but for those who builds clients and external applications can take detections to another level.

But then we have CipSoft, they're not too motivated to detect people, honestly..
BattleEye can detect and have players deleted in seconds in any other game, but in Tibia.com they're not allowed to neither detect nor delete/ban, they're only allowed to block certain applications.
CipSoft recently lifted the macro-blocking, so people can use macros again, they were unable to do that a few weeks ago, but today you can use any macro on any world.

You are partially right, but again. Can you explain, how you will detect hardware mouse & keyboard events 1:1 to real, and recognize it? =) Literally you can detect a key-press, but in this case, you cant say who did them. UOPilot or real-human. Same as other Driver/Hardware.

As for note, nowadays, many gaming mouses or even multimedia keyboard can record macross & be very advanced (Hello Logitech). How you will recognize, what i am using now, Logitech mouse or UOPilot? :) Technically "output" is 100% identical (i mean detection positive). How you will solve it? No way. Or you should add "Unallowed hardware" statement into your game TOS/EULA :)

Also, you can count mouse clicks timing and do other things... but... in cause of UOPilot - clicks also can be randomized, and ofc that is not a "simple macro".

For be fair, you can detect only Windows API emulated (programatically) key/mouse events. But hardware detection in the right way - is impossible, cuz you may be banned just for using your keyboard/mouse :D (The key here: you may detect it, but you cant 100% recognize a source of hardware click.

Just for lulz. I can take a PIC controller, make a "bot-bios" on it via Programmator and attach them as Mouse (USB Device). Try to detect it ^_^
Something like that:
036896d970df511aed66a211214a1957.jpg

Also you may "recognize" bot via gameplay, but you cant proof it in this case technically. What if i am always play, that seems like i am botting? :)

you can run battleye inside of Virtual machine :) #GG
or ssh to other computer on your network. #GGCIP

@Wirless

Run can run Tibia with BE inside of VM but they can detect that you are running thier shit on VM and mark you as potencial botter.

Yeah I know what SSH and RDP are but what does they have to do with bypassing BE? If you connect via SSH or RDP you still have to somehow control Tibia Client.

Botting was wrong nowadays, and you are wrong with understanding of that. In the past, i did that just for - my self fun. Feel the difference:

1) My bot has been never shared to others. And it's has been fully written on UOPilot script.
2)My bot had ~50k words, dialogs & constructions ("Talking module") for respond to players and talk with them.
3)I remember as GM tried to catch me, and check me manually... So... no one knows who are playing - me or bot. Well, that the point.
4)I did that with same motivation & ideas in mind, as other developers did a ICQ chat-bots.
5)Cant tell - i am earn alot of ingame profit with that.... But i am earn most important & priceless thing - expirience. Nowadays that expirience help me a doing an advanced AI for various games. ;)

Fenrisus I am trying to use Uopilot for a tibia custom server, all I'm trying to do is send a message (making runes), it is really simple but im not used to script, can you help me out? <3

Fenrisus I am trying to use Uopilot for a tibia custom server, all I'm trying to do is send a message (making runes), it is really simple but im not used to script, can you help me out? <3
Code:
init_arr %a (1) positionX, positionY 15990015 //color
set #x %a [1  1] 
set #y %a [1  2] 

get color #color #x  #y
if #color = %a [1  3] //if color on manabar at 90% or near position is blue
say adori min vis
//something else?
end_if

let's be honest. There was no point in bumping this dead thread.
And before blindly saying tibia lost 5k players why not look up statistics?
Players online chart - Tibia Statistics - GuildStats.eu
statistics show more players & less of them use bot so most likely tibia's REAL playerbase more than doubled

Back