• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The End of Cyntara

Going to have to agree with Railio & Myths lawls and no they didn't.

But that's regardless, why is this thread called the end of cyntara ?

Red

Red

Because if this fight happens all the dumb BRs that still play are going to quit out of humiliation:wub:

Also, who says we have ran out of people to pk and wars to have? We just had a battle in legendary warriors that lead to an OB in the desert last night.

we fought like 15 mexicans not to mention vs our 7. only like 3 prolyl were in the unstoppable and lost frags count becuz of drakan and fredi and ace.

Well why did WE NEVER GET TO OB YOU?!?!
I want to fight desert or something!!!
Or as another thread says, open up Ab-Carlin and ZOMG :D

I don't think many of us want to fight you all. You all are good, no doubt. You know how to fight as a team, and listen to each other. Our team is still working on it. There isn't a need for you to prove anything.

Hows your new server going, I heard you all are raping there pretty hard and already had an OB there. (Don't mention server name)

There isn't a need for you to prove anything.

Why does everyone keep saying we quit because we're afraid to "loose" then?

Hows your new server going, I heard you all are raping there pretty hard and already

We were above 105 frags at least twice, but it keeps bugging and going down -.-"

I Dont know who are you too....
Ask your Team Who IM=]

@Tanner, He's a free frag, he leaves PZ and a Frag Trophy pops into your backpack its amazing.

@Saul, bro you got nothing on us, you're bad get use to it. Yo're probably still trying to find out what 'Carlin-Ab' means lol.

@Tanner, He's a free frag, he leaves PZ and a Frag Trophy pops into your backpack its amazing.

@Saul, bro you got nothing on us, you're bad get use to it. Yo're probably still trying to find out what 'Carlin-Ab' means lol.

lol lol lol lol
See you... =]

bruhs seriously RULE all the server... now cuz they leave...Mexicans rules
Ooth ur team was the most organising...
thx to ventrilo but always the bests...
ur enemy Pitus here

Why does everyone keep saying we quit because we're afraid to "loose" then?

Who said that? And why is the word "loose" in parenthesis?

You just have numbers and think you are tough. You don't rule the server, trust me.

And if you deny you have numbers, here is 11 v 1:
11v11.jpg

lol....i raped everyone in old cyntaraXD
And the names u writed here idk TOO! they all was retired..
I raped Drakan Team ....XD

No you didnt and if u did i think it was When we all quit and you guys botted like bitchas then some Ppl Came Back and ur team consisted of 20-30brs leveling all day almost everybody was 50 rbs and high lvl then they were fighting you even tho u had more in numbers than my team they wouldnt stop coming maybe something that ur team wont Evere do? :wub:

No you didnt and if u did i think it was When we all quit and you guys botted like bitchas then some Ppl Came Back and ur team consisted of 20-30brs leveling all day almost everybody was 50 rbs and high lvl then they were fighting you even tho u had more in numbers than my team they wouldnt stop coming maybe something that ur team wont Evere do? :wub:

No Drakan :wub: All your Full team against Mine...75% of battles u Lost=]

Who said that? And why is the word "loose" in parenthesis?

Thats what all the BRs say, and thats why loose is in quotations (parenthesis is the English term for brackets) because thats how all the BRs spell lose.

You just have numbers and think you are tough. You don't rule the server, trust me.

Ooth ur team was the most organising...
thx to ventrilo but always the bests...
ur enemy Pitus here

That's how they fight :(
And they just keep flooding back in after they die, which means SHIT LOAD OF FRAGSSSSSSSSS

Red

Someone who claims they're the best, once beat, usually takes suicide in real life.
With them gone the server will die.

Last edited:
moved to diff thread

Last edited:
You're retired.
You have the Highest PvP skill Ever.
Why you mind this server? Isn't that shit here far from being of your kind?
Plz don't come back, we're all afraid of you gods.
Plz don't. And don't post on the forum anymore it makes you too much like a human being.

/ironics off:

STFU

How can you even talk shit when you look like this?....
justme.jpg

17082.jpg

webartikelbild.jpg

Back