• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The End of Cyntara

Who said that? And why is the word "loose" in parenthesis?

You just have numbers and think you are tough. You don't rule the server, trust me.

And if you deny you have numbers, here is 11 v 1:
11v11.jpg

How many did you ban?

How many did you ban?

I think it's so cute that you are holding a grudge against being notated/banned/deleted :wub:

To answer your question, none of them did anything wrong as far as I know. The only thing they are guilty of is being full of themselves; which isn't technically ban worthy unless your name is Sanction and breaks the rules on top of being cocky.

Btw, you are trash talking about how Graddler looks, what do you look like?

I think it's so cute that you are holding a grudge against being notated/banned/deleted :wub:

To answer your question, none of them did anything wrong as far as I know. The only thing they are guilty of is being full of themselves; which isn't technically ban worthy unless your name is Sanction and breaks the rules on top of being cocky.

why you defending graddler, you geh for him?

And as i said before i allready posted one you dike ass jew.

PS - Why do i trash talk? Because when people in vent read it, it makes us laugh for hours on end

I log in for an OB on Cyntara (Fated Circle vs Unstoppables).

(It was about equivalent to this ob in terms of lack of skill from enemies)
easiest OB ever cam

So I roll up, FC is South and Unstoppables are north.
Pitus messages me and begs for my help. In the end we (FC, Myself, Zarz) merked their entire team except their leader (who didn't take pz) and a knight who ran into a stupid area of the map.

@Unstoppables - You should all go take suicide in real.

oh my pics are spreading over the forum...
I know I rock like fucking hell :)
wanna see some more?

Since the 'Tyrant' Bruhs have retired from Cyntara (due to extreme boredom from terrible enemies and enemies not leaving pz) there once again, has been more shit talking stirring up. This only started a few days after WE QUIT. Everyone is leaving pz and leveling now and thinking they're all pro.

Some odd days after we quit, we have people begging us to come back and fight. Why? There is no other teams from them to attempt to fight. This server sucks. Another reason we quit.

A few members of Fated Circle, former members under Nokbane, have been talking a lot of shit.

For example: Death logs in. Who Cares\Grizzly\Craig messages him and says 'durr hurr u done messed up now, u leave pz and ill kill you, you realize what you did when you backstabbed us noob?' Others have said shit to him like, 'you wont step from pz' (when there numbers are around 5 and its him by himself)

Once again, another hardass of Fated Circle, Beast Mode says this..

2znsiuv.jpg

I get in vent and the kid wouldn't say shit to me.
I confront him about being a hardass and he says 'I dont know what youre talking about, leave me alone'. Basically, whining like a bitch and can't give me a reason.

Also, other members of the guild are saying shit like 'Bruhs are afraid to lose'

The fuck are you injecting into your body to create such illusions, DREAMS, and thoughts of the Bruhs losing to some fucking group of garbage players like yourself? You seriously must be fucked up in the head. We're the best team to ever play Cyntara. We can prove it. We have cams\videos\frags to show for.

If my team is up for it, one last time, I'd like to formally invited Fated Circle to one huge battle.

If possibly, I'd like Red to open up Carlin - Ab'Dendriel for one huge 'OPEN' Battle. I'm sure Chan won't implement this. However, we can fight other places. Like the typical fucking BR battles in BKBs.

you guys are seriously like big fans of us because all you dos come on forums and talk about us and whine about your life story lol i find it funny ;]

Since the 'Tyrant' Bruhs have retired from Cyntara (due to extreme boredom from terrible enemies and enemies not leaving pz) there once again, has been more shit talking stirring up. This only started a few days after WE QUIT. Everyone is leaving pz and leveling now and thinking they're all pro.

Some odd days after we quit, we have people begging us to come back and fight. Why? There is no other teams from them to attempt to fight. This server sucks. Another reason we quit.

A few members of Fated Circle, former members under Nokbane, have been talking a lot of shit.

For example: Death logs in. Who Cares\Grizzly\Craig messages him and says 'durr hurr u done messed up now, u leave pz and ill kill you, you realize what you did when you backstabbed us noob?' Others have said shit to him like, 'you wont step from pz' (when there numbers are around 5 and its him by himself)

Once again, another hardass of Fated Circle, Beast Mode says this..

2znsiuv.jpg

I get in vent and the kid wouldn't say shit to me.
I confront him about being a hardass and he says 'I dont know what youre talking about, leave me alone'. Basically, whining like a bitch and can't give me a reason.

Also, other members of the guild are saying shit like 'Bruhs are afraid to lose'

The fuck are you injecting into your body to create such illusions, DREAMS, and thoughts of the Bruhs losing to some fucking group of garbage players like yourself? You seriously must be fucked up in the head. We're the best team to ever play Cyntara. We can prove it. We have cams\videos\frags to show for.

If my team is up for it, one last time, I'd like to formally invited Fated Circle to one huge battle.

If possibly, I'd like Red to open up Carlin - Ab'Dendriel for one huge 'OPEN' Battle. I'm sure Chan won't implement this. However, we can fight other places. Like the typical fucking BR battles in BKBs.

no lifer

And I find it cute how a kid like yourself can't take harassment on the internet

Lets cut the crap, you low self esteemed nerd. What if I fronted you in person? Would you cry like a little fruit? And lets not pretend that you can "kick my ass" because that's the respond I'm more than likely going to get.

Damn. Lets not play two faced and how 'bout you quit talking shit. You're the lowest of the low on this server. Yeah, I put you below the mexicans, pretty pathetic I must say.

And I find it cute how a kid like yourself can't take harassment on the internet

Lets cut the crap, you low self esteemed nerd. What if I fronted you in person? Would you cry like a little fruit? And lets not pretend that you can "kick my ass" because that's the respond I'm more than likely going to get.

Damn. Lets not play two faced and how 'bout you quit talking shit. You're the lowest of the low on this server. Yeah, I put you below the mexicans, pretty pathetic I must say.

If you think my response is going to say that I can kick your ass, then you're more stupid then I thought. And about me talking shit, you know that's a load of bull crap. The only thing I do is simply reply to posts like these and let you do all the talking.

I'm more stupid than I thought?

Child, you banned me because I was harassing you online and your pathetic low self esteem can't handle a few insults from someone who stands about a million feet above you in every category you can come up with.

If people can take you seriously, I looool at them, because they're taking crap from a low self esteem women whose head is about a million miles up her bloody vagina.

KAPOW!

I'm more stupid than I thought?

Child, you banned me because I was harassing you online and your pathetic low self esteem can't handle a few insults from someone who stands about a million feet above you in every category you can come up with.

If people can take you seriously, I looool at them, because they're taking crap from a low self esteem women whose head is about a million miles up her bloody vagina.

KAPOW!

I just think this post in particular is funny. It's poorly worded, and you keep referring to me as a child or a kid even though I think I'm slightly older than you.

Btw, I don't have a problem banning you again if you want to keep talking shit and harassing me :D That's your warning, feel free to overlook it- I know you will b/c your ego is bigger than your brain.

I just think this post in particular is funny. It's poorly worded, and you keep referring to me as a child or a kid even though I think I'm slightly older than you.

Btw, I don't have a problem banning you again if you want to keep talking shit and harassing me :D That's your warning, feel free to overlook it- I know you will b/c your ego is bigger than your brain.

Unjustly threatening me won't do you any good. Whereas you don't know the difference between harassment and talking like a normal human being.

If I were "harassing" you, it'd be a lot meaner, and you'd definetely be more quick to ban me.

Think of that one child :thumbup:

Unjustly threatening me won't do you any good. Whereas you don't know the difference between harassment and talking like a normal human being.

If I were "harassing" you, it'd be a lot meaner, and you'd definitely* be more quick to ban me.

Think of that one child :thumbup:

I assure you that normal people don't talk like that.. Well, that's not exactly true because I was watching Cops earlier and some of them were. But that's if you consider the people being arrested "normal".

At any rate, I'm not threatening you just giving you a fair warning. I don't need to wait to be harassed to ban you (which is what it would come down to), just an offensive statement would suffice.

I assure you that normal people don't talk like that.. Well, that's not exactly true because I was watching Cops earlier and some of them were. But that's if you consider the people being arrested "normal".

At any rate, I'm not threatening you just giving you a fair warning. I don't need to wait to be harassed to ban you (which is what it would come down to), just an offensive statement would suffice.

Buddy, I'm a bit smarter than that :D

And I do talk like that? Have a problem? How 'bout you do something about it if its that big of an issue.

-KTHX

Keep up the horrible work.

Buddy, I'm a bit smarter than that :D

And I do talk like that? Have a problem? How 'bout you do something about it if its that big of an issue.

-KTHX

Keep up the horrible work.

At least I know what keeps you from talking shit on forums and offending other people. So by choosing my words carefully and making sure you don't talk shit, I'm (1) protecting you from being banned [again] and (2) keeping others from reading offensive statements.

My work can't be that horrible if I could make you calm down in 3 posts (prior to this one).

Back