• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Final Straw.

LOOOOOOL. Your a Br. So is you'r pussy ass crew.

Secondly, I'm the brother of the guy who your scared of and always killed u. Answer

And Br's CANNOT read. I clearly stated this is "Question while i was talking to root." Read you dumb douche. Pfft.

Last edited:
LOOOOOOL ur a br number 1 and ur pussy ass crew.

Second im the brother of the guy who ur scared of and always killed u. Answer

and brs CANNOT read i clearly said PS ITS QUESTION.. douche read before you comment pfft

hes not br .. hes mexican lmfao

Lol? First off, I'll kill you, second, yes. I'M the retard. Even though I said not once, but TWICE that I'm Question. You still continue to ask who I am. God damn. If Br's are shit's, why fight with them, why stay in PZ with them, why run with them, why chill with them. Retard.

You do not understand, KZ was teleported to where they were all enemies is sure to kill her.

tell me that is just that?

No talking unless u know what makes ROOT (GM abuser).

***** who are you telling not to talk, shut up and talk on forums when u grow some balls and learn how to pvp.. pfft nubs on forums these days...

Uhh, If you havn't noticed I've already went over that. First, that bitch deserved it. Second, each admin has their times when they abuse. (Eg. Exarion teleported Miller to Nightmares without a coat. While Root teleported Kz to her death.) And, I WILL talk weither I know the facts or not. To ever learn the facts, I have to talk. Therefore I will both learn new facts and talk some I thought were true. AND I'm not even sure why i'm reviewing this considering I know all the information needed to shut you up. None you have to provide, nor anyone else to provide. Good day. :peace:

Uhh, If you havn't noticed I've already went over that. First, that bitch deserved it. Second, each admin has their times when they abuse. (Eg. Exarion teleported Miller to Nightmares without a coat. While Root teleported Kz to her death.) And, I WILL talk weither I know the facts or not. To ever learn the facts, I have to talk. Therefore I will both learn new facts and talk some I thought were true. AND I'm not even sure why i'm reviewing this considering I know all the information needed to shut you up. None you have to provide, nor anyone else to provide. Good day. :peace:

same shit!!!!

but why red not quit ROOT too??

Red quit exarion!! -.-

if you havent noticed this thread is about root quitting? dumb cunt wow i thought it couldnt be more obvious

LOL ... says a rookie who only knows how to use "bot" when not using "BOT", talk about being good players.

My, oh my! Please either learn some decent english or find a better translator! And Red didn't delete Exarion because he's his Real life friend. And even if he did, Exarion was just being lazy, abusing, talking shit considering he can just go on his Gm and ban. While Root actually codes and whatnot, he fixes the bugs for faggots like you to play on with the little information he gets. Root works, Exarion abuses. Two simple complete differint things. :peace:

LOL ... says a rookie who only knows how to use "bot" when not using "BOT", talk about being good players.

LOOOOL ARE U KIDDING ME ??? HAHAHHAHAH

first off im the only person on cyntara who probably never used a bot and please if im a rookie what duz that make u ? a vagina?

Well, I usually would try to put together the impaired english, but I can't anymore. Your english sucks. And from what I understood, you say Root benefites from killing enemies. Well, ofcourse in wars. In Deaths, it's actually your fault. Stop cavebotting and you won't be teleported. Simple as that.

-Question (For Desertwhore who will continue asking who I am) :peace:

Well, I usually would try to put together the impaired english, but I can't anymore. Your english sucks. And from what I understood, you say Root benefites from killing enemies. Well, ofcourse in wars. In Deaths, it's actually your fault. Stop cavebotting and you won't be teleported. Simple as that.

-Question (For Desertwhore who will continue asking who I am) :peace:

LOL talk with me in spanish!!! fucker!!

im a hablar en español se enfrentan ahora a fuck feliz? dejar de publicar aquí o im va a matar tanto en el juego. Usted es el peor mago tiene 50 renacimientos y no puedes matarme? Me río con disgusto que continuamente hablan mierda.

Back