• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Final Straw.

the reason not caveboting, please shut up you do not know the reason, royal doggo botter, answer botter, mesrines (miller) botter, parachild botter, carbon botter and many more... all caveboting.

PD: I'm learning English. ;)

see u!

FUCK U STUPID ANNOYING NIGGER.,?
so.,i bot., wow.,! this is new for me.,HAHAHAH
fucking faggot.,u are done here.,
for your information.,i take ea of my rebirths by my own hand and sacrifice.,every1 know that.,
really.,go kill yourself and stop talk shit on forums.,and take some balls to pvp us.,FUCKING FAGGOT.,!

btw.,
root.,this server is going to die.,
really.,i just play here because i can talk with you and other friends.,
but now.,u leaving.,so.,wtf
who will make me laugh.,? damnit.,
msg me about ur ot.,i will play there for sure.,
i love you bro.,u know that.,
friends for ever man.,!

I'll still be on occasionally to crack a few jokes and kill the people who need to die :D

And this is for the dumbfucks that are trying to ruin my good name. I have never done anything to harm you, aside from a few teleports to Thais south gate (where NO ONE was at) for giggles. It is really sad that you would take my strict policies against rule violations as a bias. I'll be sure to IP range ban any of you if I find you on my OT.

;D
btw.,dementia is hunted because he insulted you.,and i will fuck him so bad,!

go suck other ppl, u talk & act like if u were the best of every1, the "friends" u got were bcuz u were the gm, u fuking power abuser, i hope u go away too!

I like your newer version of the post, the older one was way too sappy.

well.. ill be honestly too.. i will miss u :/, i know i dont even know u a lot, lol, but instead i know what kind of things u are happening, or thats what i guess.. also.. u can give me ur ot :) :peace:

I Follows CARBON......<3
If you guys are hunted by carbon and aka, are HUNTEDS by me too. Thats all.

Howdy red,

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME?

a guy that helped u alot on the update..... now is gone because of trust?

whaaaaaat the heck..... if he helped u alot dedicated like 5 hours daily of his life to ur OT.... and u distrust him?

honestly no offense red but thats bullshit....

he helped u alot.. and if ur partnet ur workin with ... and if u dont have trust to him... then nothing can be made.... no trust no improve ment of work....

red now akalic left...?????????

he did almost eveything to work this ot out...... i think is B.S

excuse me for my languaje but.. u need to start acting like a mature young adult... cuz from what i heard u ae only like 16 years old....

iam 17 cant say nmuch but u better act up... cuz akalic leaving and he was the only good freekin GM online almsot everyday... helpin community wich i thank alot to him.... and he was the only one who mostly did allur work.... so red please act like a mature adult....

sorry for the languaje but iam kinda mad..

P.S akalic i love u alot hopefully u come back and i dont got ur msn... but if ur OT.... ready let me now iam more than glad to help u or play it ;************ <3 gonna miss u buddy ;S

guys leave the man alone he was a good gm that did his job to the best he could. He banned botters and abusers. Let him go out with some dignity.

Root you were a good gm that did his job and helped red out. It is your porogotive to be his GM your sacrificing your time for his ot.

Catch you on msn nigg.

Btw warring with u was mad fun ^_^

Root was a great GM. I dont see any of you idiots talking trash about him stepping up to do anything for this server...
Agreed Warring was sweet.
We will all miss you. You made cyntara fun with all the wars and events you did. Not to mention being the only GM on, on a regular basis.
Without Root i forsee the warring of cyntara to drop to an all time low... =/

Marar

U do realize before root came along (Maybe a bit b4.. idk) Cyntara used to b a gr8 ot?

Jus cuz sum1s helped u out, dont mean u cud fully trust them...

Im not saying fully trust anyone it is red's server..
But he does need some help he is only one person.
Maybe there is a way for Red to give Root more access that he says he needs without giving him everything i do not know.
I Just think Red needs some more help and the two need to come to an agreement.

Marar

U do realize before root came along (Maybe a bit b4.. idk) Cyntara used to b a gr8 ot?

Jus cuz sum1s helped u out, dont mean u cud fully trust them...

I've been around since the OT was made, I even had GM here before. If anyone is old enough to know, I was Pink for a few weeks before I stepped down as well due to me not being able to be active.

Like myth said, for sum1 to have been fucked over as many times as red have, and if u have been around as long then u shud kno red shudnt be trustin nobody..

Like myth said, for sum1 to have been fucked over as many times as red have, and if u have been around as long then u shud kno red shudnt be trustin nobody..

But you accuse me of ruining the server just because I exist. You are a tard that is after my reputation as a person. You are the scum of the earth and I do hope you die in a septic tank explosion involving AIDS infected cabbage.

Chan says:
man. I honestly 100% don't think you would ever have any ill intention toward Cyntara
I'm letting you know as a friend
Jose says:
still, the guy is funny
Chan says:
I'm letting you know as a friend.
Jose says:
thank you

Red

Back