• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Dev-Cpp v2.6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't compile any version..
Mb tala~ want fix it?

Failed loading symbols, forgottenserver.map file not found.", "Error

linkers which use?

(-O1
-lboost_system
-lboost_regex
-lboost_thread
-lgmp
-llua5.1
-lmysql
-lsqlite3
-lwsock32
-llibxml2
-lws2_32
-lmingw32
-lmingwex
-lkernel32
-lmswsock
-lluasql_sqlite
-lluasql_mysql
-s
-wl,-forgottenserver.map)

help me =x

When I try to compile TFS 0.3.1 with The Forgotten Dev-Cpp v2.3 i get these error:
Code:
cannot find -lboost_regex 
D:\Users\Username\Downloads\0.3.1pl1.tar\0.3.1pl1\OT Serv\OTServ\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [TibiaServer.exe] Error 1

There must be something wrong with the libraries. I tried to compile it with "D:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libboost_regex.lib" wish is a link direct to the -lboost_regex library. But the client got bugged.

error in compiling tfs 0.2

obj//server.o:server.cpp:(.text+0x13a7): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//server.o:server.cpp:(.text+0x13cd): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//status.o:status.cpp:(.text+0x2161): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//status.o:status.cpp:(.text+0x2187): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x5b73): undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x5b99): more undefined references to `boost::system::get_posix_category()' follow

make.exe: *** [exe/TheForgottenServerGui.exe] Error 1

I was able. 0.3.2 and 0.3.3 were released on 1.38.

Using just the Dev-Cpp provided in this threat and the 0.3.3 sources from svn, we are getting that error about -lboost_regex not found, Downgrading the version to 1.35 solved the issue.

After the upgrade the linker for regex is still the same? -lboost_regex ? or we need to change something here?

Sorry my english i used google translator.

Talaturem or elf help me please.

Here the V22 works more normal when I try to use the v23 when the error in the compilation does not compile in any way.

@UP

Again, the same.. If you don't post your error message how can you expect to receive any help? There are thousands of possible errors that you might be getting...

But anyways, maybe your issue is with the boost lib, try to downgrade to 1.35 using this DevPack Boost 1.35 you save this file on your Dev-Cpp folder and use packman application to install it.

Try to compile again after using this, if you still get errors, post the compile log here... Thanks!

@UP

Again, the same.. If you don't post your error message how can you expect to receive any help? There are thousands of possible errors that you might be getting...

But anyways, maybe your issue is with the boost lib, try to downgrade to 1.35 using this DevPack Boost 1.35 you save this file on your Dev-Cpp folder and use packman application to install it.

Try to compile again after using this, if you still get errors, post the compile log here... Thanks!
Thxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back