• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The forgotten serv 0.3.6 (8.6)

xkevinz

Reaction score
is this still obtainable anywhere? :/ i haven't been in the tibia community for awhile

TFS 0.3.6 is for 8.54, Cyko/Printer changed it to make it work for 8.6.
As dominique posted, Crying Damson is the name for the TFS 0.3 servers, same as Mystic Spirit for TFS 0.2.

weird because im trying to install xampp and it keeps giving me this error when i use the config from crying damson
Warning: Error parsing C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2/config.lua on line 25 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 130
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author. :( any help please

Back