• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcing the immediate availability of The Forgotten Server version 1.1.

The highlights of this release are:
  • Game protocol 10.77
  • Non-blocking SQL queries
  • Full utilization of creature and item userdata, with backwards compatibility in compat.lua
  • Extended item attribute customization
  • Improved XML error handling
This release has been brought to you by:
Changelog: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki/Changelog-1.1
Download: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/releases/tag/v1.1

After solving all current issues. TFS 1.2 will be officially released.
There in this thread a repo with 1092~1093 support including some features.

I know fixes are being made, code is being improved but what about tibia version, is it still 10.77 on github? cuz there was alot of shit added since 10.77 '-'
Well they always add a new version when there's a official release on TFS.

Well they always add a new version when there's a official release on TFS.

??

CJZ0.png

I mean when they are 100% done and happy about TFS 1.2 they will do a thread like this and probably update it to 10.94 (Without all the extra features which is not neceasrey like coin store)

Can someone possibly make this for 10.82+? ;d i dont know how to compile and i dont have time to do it.

Can someone possibly make this for 10.82+? ;d i dont know how to compile and i dont have time to do it.
If you don't have time to compile, why do you want it? Develop a server without time? :v

You can compile TFS in 5/10 minutes.

If you don't have time to compile, why do you want it? Develop a server without time? :v

You can compile TFS in 5/10 minutes.
Yeah but the programs dont work on my computer, i have already tried and wasted hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back