• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server - always NEW version ( .exe and SVN)!

About skills, exp...
Open database, table players, set all players "loss_experience", "loss_mana", "loos_items" and "loss_skills" to 10 [server will calulate promotion (-3%) and blesses(-1%)]

whatswrong.jpg

Look, I still dont loss anything, just items. Like Aol and something when dont wearing it.

I'll be glad for a quick reply from anyone who knows the problem! :)

Added 0.2.13 rev. 906 (normal and console version)
and 0.3 rev. 902 (normal version)

You know, I dont like how TFS has so many updates...
They are worth downloading, but its so constant, every 2-3 weeks i have to move all my files and stuff from one distro to the other.

Thanks for 906 though, seems to be fine

Last edited:
When i'm in "place Protecty Zone" i Can Atk magic wall in Other place that are Not Protecty, Why this? Bug??

Gesior Check this ;D

Ok the Version 0.3 of TFS, the Stamina not Work.. Why? you level nop?, and you lose stamina per min. ok? when you die if you have 5 min (example) to lose all stamina you not lose it , and you later you conect to the game you use any spell or anything, and the stamine restore to 56 hours again Help
Yours Reinaldok

I got a question WHY if i use any spell with a normal character levle 8 sorcerer "utevo lux" it says i need to lern it. And there is not configurable in config.lua Idk Whatto do help please.

Im wondering if their is a command to invite and kick players in guilds. I cant seem to find out how to get people to join guilds in this. Do i need to make a Website? or is there a command?

Back