• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server - always NEW version ( .exe and SVN)!

Is there a way to automatically clear the logs on a gui version?

Apparently the logs reach a limit in about (10-12 hours - for me) and the server crashes. If I clear the logs every now and then, the server can run forever.(I've had 50 hours uptime fluctuating between 100-400 people)

Thanks,
Pazzur

I have another problem... when i put new house and i use door (in Karmia :p) of id 1212 i create house.... now i start ots and login into gm.... when i click on doors i see: "You see closed door. Nobody owns this house bla bla bla xD. When i open it i see" You see open door."... WTF why i don't have price and who open it ?!
#EDIT
Can someone upload tfs 0.3 in console version??
None can open doors when house has no owner? :D Why GM open doors to house with no owner? :>
Or maybe you must add door ID somewhere. I dont know.. I just not open doors of houses.
Maybe I'll upload new rev. of TFS 0.3 console version or post tutorial and files needed to compile TFS 0.3
Is there a way to automatically clear the logs on a gui version?

Apparently the logs reach a limit in about (10-12 hours - for me) and the server crashes. If I clear the logs every now and then, the server can run forever.(I've had 50 hours uptime fluctuating between 100-400 people)

Thanks,
Pazzur
Why don't you use console version?

@Wasted,
If I could add my own command, do you think id be asking for one?
I dont know how to script stuff well...

Okay i fixed this bug i must cange to 0.2.13 tfs and its working! :D now i have next problem....
When i use mana potion or other potions i have message in console like that:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua:eek:nUse

data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua:21: attempt to call global 'hasCondition'
(a nil value)
stack traceback:
data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua:21: in function <data/actions/scr
ipts/other/potions.lua:16>

Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua:eek:nUse

data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua:21: attempt to call global 'hasCondition'
(a nil value)
stack traceback:
data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua:21: in function <data/actions/scr
ipts/other/potions.lua:16>
Can someone upload for me working potions.lua and fluids.lua?Please or tell me what i must do to fix this error :/

Last edited:
yes 0.2.13 is 8.20 engine..
I have problem with my second gm when im logged in game i dont take anything but i have 5k cap :/ i cant cast spells too what is the problem with my account i create new and the same :/

i search the best tfs for an 8.11 ot server. its big map(real ofc) and all perfect but we need the bugged less server what exist of tfs for tibia version 8.11.

At the last time so much are changed here, idk now what the newest version for 8.11.

I know tfs wich have house saving bug so please help me to found the most stable tfs for 8.11 with few bugs

so:

Search newest or best tfs for 8.11

Last edited:
i search the best tfs for an 8.11 ot server. its big map(real ofc) and all perfect but we need the bugged less server what exist of tfs for tibia version 8.11.

At the last time so much are changed here, idk now what the newest version for 8.11.

I know tfs wich have house saving bug so please help me to found the most stable tfs for 8.11 with few bugs

so:

Search newest or best tfs for 8.11

I`m using this version http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=7146 and i havent got any problems

Anyone now when new wersion will be released (8,2x)? It's very importand for me and my project.

TFS 0.3 rev 902 shows up as ColdFlamez V6.1 on speedyshare, is that correct?

EDIT: Nope. I get ColdFlamez not TFS 0.3 rev 902.

Last edited:
Back