• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CIP havn't added it to the current SPR probably they are waiting for a bigger update (check the latest spr file)

Merchant told me it was in the current spr (he told me he saw someone with it ingame), so he just lied then.

Talaturen, what i must click to download your server with Patch 11? I'm don't have blue name... it's for free for normal users? I don't want to pay for this. Please give me link for v0.2 witch Patch 11.

i dont know are this a bug on the server but,on my server are pay house system monthy,and on 1st september all items on the all houses are gone.On database there are o.0.

somebody say me this bug is on the server? plz for help

if a player doesnt pay the rent,
all of there items are sent to there dp...
I never had that problem with this release.

The attached files.

but, in attached is only COnsole and Qiz dont server ;/

Attached Files
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32console.7z (1.51 MB, 42 views)
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32gui.7z (1.51 MB, 29 views)

PLEASE LINK TO DOWNLOAD SERVER WITH PATCH 11!

LOL? there is a console and a gui version whats wrong??? there is included in this patch 11...

but, in attached is only COnsole and Qiz dont server ;/

Attached Files
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32console.7z (1.51 MB, 42 views)
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32gui.7z (1.51 MB, 29 views)

PLEASE LINK TO DOWNLOAD SERVER WITH PATCH 11!

The file is rehost it include Patch 11

Hes probably talking about it wont run,
cause no dll files in it...lol

NPC only say Hello and name of character but if u say rope or shovel he no speak more why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back