• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I had that error and a friend of mine too, when using the latest xampplite (I don't use it, never fixed it, didn't really try)
My friend never got it to work either, he uses a older version instead and it works fine.

But other people have tried the latest one without errors right?

FIXED IT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS THE ERROR READ...

Go here phpMyAdmin get the latest phpmyadmin...

It does not come with the latest xxamp so u gotta do this and also read on how to replace your phpmyadmin folder...

why the server is using 1,50gb ram??? can anyone fixe it?

this memory thing causes windows xp to automatically close programs that leak like that and get high in usage its called DEP "Data Execution Prevention" Kinda of a critical bug hope it gets fixed.

yep, it also happens in linux OS, I was running the server and when someone callme saying that server was being attacked cause teamspeak, mysql, tibia server and cs server and all other stuffs that I was running has gone down... then i saw the server getting 2gb ram in 20hours uptime, i think it only ocurrs in server with a high count of online players cause my another server with 30~40 players online doesn't pass 600mb ram and its running up to 5 days

No i had like 30 people online and its nearly a gig so its really screwed up..

yeah, confirmed .... my another server (30 ppl) is going to use a lot of ram but really slow ... it takes 5 days to reach 1gb =\

Npcs

I dled TFS 0.2 (Mystic Spirit) and it worked but one problem, all the npcs are missing...

cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
fileloader.cpp: In member function ‘bool FileLoader::eek:penFile(const char*, bool, bool)’:
fileloader.cpp:81: error: ignoring return value of ‘size_t fread(void*, size_t, size_t, FILE*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
make: *** [fileloader.o] Error 1

:(

I got the same problem. Is there a fix for this?

Edit: Nvm, I'll just use the 0.3 Alpha

Last edited:
CREATE TABLE `groups` (
`id` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
`name` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'group name',
`flags` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
`access` INT NOT NULL ,
`maxdepotitems` INT NOT NULL ,
`maxviplist` INT NOT NULL ,
PRIMARY KEY ( `id` )
) ENGINE = InnoDB;

I get this error when im trying to import the database to phpMyAdmin..

Could anyone help me with this please..

pls how can i creat a god/gm the server you know the only thing i have is a file that says xml and that shet of sql data base i dont see it anywhere ty
[email protected] email me with answer

Man, when i put AutoServersave the server crashes =/

Fix it plz

When I did a server clean.
All the items in everyones houses disapeared.

Wtf is going on? They never did that before...

Hmm.. i Got Trojan Horse warning on the files.. something wrong with the files or my antivirus is wierd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back