• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For somereason when i make houses with beds in the beds work but the item id changes to like a black square with a lava roll for some reason.

But at first it started off as a bed, how would i be able to fix this?

22:16 You see void.
Nobody is sleeping there.

Are you using "sex=2" with your char? If yes, change to "1" male or "0" female. Happened with me too:thumbup:

Last edited:
I don't know really how to explain this bug but I'll give it a try.

If you look at this picture, this is what I always see when I get home and people have started msging me at msn "Why is the server offline?". And from what I've experienced the server at sometimes just starts rejection connections, but those who are online they can keep playing, but once they logout they can't get on again.

asd.jpg

Could this possibly have something to do with my computer/internet connection/firewalls?

Atleast I don't think it has anything to do with my connection etc.
PS. the addon.lua thing couldn't have anything to do with it, right? It's just that my addon npc is a bit wierd?

Thanks / Johan

I don't know really how to explain this bug but I'll give it a try.

If you look at this picture, this is what I always see when I get home and people have started msging me at msn "Why is the server offline?". And from what I've experienced the server at sometimes just starts rejection connections, but those who are online they can keep playing, but once they logout they can't get on again.

View attachment 395

Could this possibly have something to do with my computer/internet connection/firewalls?

Atleast I don't think it has anything to do with my connection etc.
PS. the addon.lua thing couldn't have anything to do with it, right? It's just that my addon npc is a bit wierd?

Thanks / Johan

I have this only if compile with -O2 parameter.

I did not find Quaras
The elements are not defined like earth,ice,death,holy, you need to put some way to in the monster space put an immunity
And I would like to know how can i put monster spells for some monsters i have here, pls answers

Is the bug for Excessive CPU use still not fixed or anyone got a solution for it??? Or shall we continue waiting??

How do I make the server non-pvp from start?

If I write non-pvp in config.lua instead of pvp it says its a invalid worldtype. I tried "non-pvp", "non", "off", "nonpvp", "nopvp" so how do I change it?

And yea well I guess I don't need to tell you about the bugs that are occuring since they are already told. Cpu, lags, house resets. Thats about it. Thanks!

How do I make the server non-pvp from start?

If I write non-pvp in config.lua instead of pvp it says its a invalid worldtype. I tried "non-pvp", "non", "off", "nonpvp", "nopvp" so how do I change it?

But you didnt tried "no-pvp" ;)

@TALATUREN

Please man make a save system for minutes, much pople need...

!save <- is sux, and save system for 24 hours is sux too man please make a save system for minutes!!!

The Forgotten Server 0.2
Release Candidate 10 / Final (Mystic Spirit)!

Changes can be found in doc/CHANGELOG.

This is most likely the final release of The Forgotten Server 0.2. If bugs are found, they should be reported in the thread that you can find below and not on SourceForge.

DLL Files:
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=1042

Source code:
http://forgottenserver.svn.sf.net/

Please report ALL bugs here:
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=3375

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?i...hatitisft9.jpg IT IS SCREENSHOT!

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM!!!! OT DON'T STAR! : Loading Config..........

PLS TELL ME WHAT I MUST DO? PLEASE ANYONE!!!!!!

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! I WANT PLAY THIS OT!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(

--Merge--

I Have This Problem On All The Forgotten Servers!

Why?!?!?! :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Help Me! Pls!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too don't starts TFS. It's : Loading Config...........

It's fixed now, redownload the DLL package.

Ingame report violation system (control R)

How can you answer these (as GM) ?

I can't find a window anywhere to answer on them.

Tica Too~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back