• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday after i edited one of my monsters (Trainer to be precise, i added multiple ultimate healing spells all with different effects to play around a bit) my server wouldn't load the Trainer monster any more and kept saying can not find Trainer. After that it kept crashing when it started to load scriptsystems. stupid windows pops out the "Program crashed, whatcha gonna do about it." window. Debugging doesnt help (DrWatson is a useless program anyway).

My server won't load any more since yesterday, it always crashes. I restarted multiple times, and replaced a few files with the ones from the original distro but still no changes.

Best thing I can suggest is you do an adware scan (they can sometimes cause programs to malfunction) and if that doesn't fix it, grab the original files and slowly rebuild the server again, make sure to make a "backup" of your progress until you can find out whats wrong. A lot of the old scrips for 0.2.9 have to be reconfigured differently for 0.2.10

By the way I had another issue, is it possible to change time of losing unjustified kills? Because 12h/a kill is quite much I think.

Yours,
Rabbe.

<bump> Is this server 8.0 client compatible? </bump>

Hello,
i changed the group ids a little..
like:
1 - Player
4 - GM
5 - CM
6 - GOD

but with the group ids 5 and 6 (CM and GOD) i cant cast spells nor carry itens ;s

is that a bug with that group ids or what?

For somereason when i make houses with beds in the beds work but the item id changes to like a black square with a lava roll for some reason.

But at first it started off as a bed, how would i be able to fix this?

22:16 You see void.
Nobody is sleeping there.

Hey I'm posting again since I didnt get any answear on 2 pages..

How can I shut down my server without losing house data etc? the "!save" doesnt save houses for me :eek: Now I wanna update so I'd be glad to know.

Rabbe~

Hey I'm posting again since I didnt get any answear on 2 pages..

How can I shut down my server without losing house data etc? the "!save" doesnt save houses for me :eek: Now I wanna update so I'd be glad to know.

Rabbe~

Try using /closeserver.

Tala, what about Beds changings to void when going to sleep?

thanks.

I was hoping for the next version that you add in the config.lua:

-The option to choose how long it takes for frags to remove
-Option for how long it takes white/red skull to go away.

[Edit]
I was also wondering which is better?
-the Wingui or
-the winconsole?

and for what reasons?

Thanks in Advance,
Wovaki

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back