• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know why.. i downloaded the dll thing..( otdll-v14.7z) but it doesnt start.. it says: this application has failed to start because lua6.1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I have the problem with TFS, your server don't save houses, the player buy house, hunt and includ on house the hunt itens, but, when the server restart, all itens on the house will be lost, how to me fix this bug??? All player on my server stay off because this problem.... all loose itens and more.... Plx help me with this problem...

Server perfect cpu 5% in use of 20 to 30 players. If you sign 40 to 100 player he spends some time the cpu rises to 100% ai fills the lag .. AE Help please

Hello everyone..

I've used TFS for 1 week straight and it has been awsome, no restarts, no bugs etc.

But 2 days ago there started coming real wierd bugs, first server gives me this message (in console)

Code:
Error: [Server::onAccept] More than 100 listen errors.

And after that it's not possible to login. The players who is logged in can keep playing but noone else can login, the website also shows offline status.

So I'll have to close the server and re-open :/

Hope you can tell me what to do.

Rabbe~

Hello
Im very noob on this stuff
(i just started playing tibia 1 month ago)
so i download it, then i want to create an account
but every time u put a word its says:
Warning!
never give up the passwrod BLABLAABLA

So i want to know how to fix this !

Thanks

Hello
Im very noob on this stuff
(i just started playing tibia 1 month ago)
so i download it, then i want to create an account
but every time u put a word its says:
Warning!

So i want to know how to fix this !

Thanks

Thats your client and it only does that if you type your username or password or both lol

No when I use account manager
i put account then it aske me for pass and i write :
1234567 and its says
Warning!

well yah it thinks ur giving away ur pw and block the message.

No when I use account manager
i put account then it aske me for pass and i write :
1234567 and its says
Warning!

You use 1/1 acc manager?

since your account manager has "1" as password, it will not allow your password, since your password is

Your password contains an 1 as the first password letter, so its denied.

You use 1/1 acc manager?

since your account manager has "1" as password, it will not allow your password, since your password is

Your password contains an 1 as the first password letter, so its denied.

Yeah i use 1/1
Ok thanks very much znote :)

Can anyone PLZ help me? I have no idea what i've done wrong or something. I downloaded everything..!
this is what's in my map called: Mystic Spirit.

Map: Data
Map: Doc
Config.lua
forgottenserver.s3db
forgottenserver.sql
Program: The Forgotten Server
otdll-v14.7z
theforgottendevcpp-v14.7z
theforgottenserver-r687-src.7z

And this is the ******* Error I ALLWAYS get:

This application has failed to start because lua5.1.dll was not founs. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

PLZ someone help me, I donwloaded every dll thing at the forum of tfs but it's still giving that error.. i Hate that error.. I didn't have these problems at the older tfs serv

how do i change it cause it starts so you have to learn the spells i want it so you can automaticaly use them

help here

my problem is when i try to make a char GM or god i put at the
phpmyadmin table grup id 5

and click next and when i log in the ot the char is not god not even gm plx

i do /t or any other command and say "you can not execute this command"

then y chek again at phpmyadmin grupd id table of the char and grup id stay at 0 =/ is like if i did change the grup id but i did plx help

sorry for my english

You must do it on both the account table and the players table for the character you want.

You must do it on both the account table and the players table for the character you want.

thansk man!!! but it does'nt work anyways still the same error

i put at account grup id table "5"
and at player grup id table "5"

and when i log in the char still normal player =/

and i chek again at player grup id table and appear "0"

please help

PD: after of i edit the player grup id and account grup id i click and the next botton (as normal at sql servers)

Last edited:
From the README file in the repository:
Code:
Download required packages
            Debian \ Ubuntu
                Launch a terminal, and paste in this command:
                    sudo apt-get install subversion autoconf automake make g++ libxml2 libxml2-dev libxml++2.6-dev lua5.1 liblua5.1-0 liblua5.1-0-dev libboost-dev libboost-date-time-dev libboost-regex-dev libboost-thread-dev libmysql++-dev libgmp3-dev liblua5.1-sql-mysql2 liblua5.1-sql-sqlite2 liblua5.1-sql-mysql-dev liblua5.1-sql-sqlite-dev libsqlite3-dev
                    wget http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/asio/boost_asio_0_3_9.tar.gz
                    tar -xf boost_asio_0_3_9.tar.gz
                    sudo cp -ar boost_asio_0_3_9/boost/* /usr/include/boost/
                    sudo g++ boost_asio_0_3_9/libs/system/src/error_code.cpp -c -o /usr/lib/libboost_system.a

sudo: command not found
                If you're running Debian it's possible that you don't have sudo,
                if that's the case then you can run 'su' and you will have root
                access. Then execute the commands without 'sudo' in the beginning.

Download sources
            Launch a terminal, and paste in this command:
                svn co https://forgottenserver.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/forgottenserver/forgottenserver/tags/0.2/

Compiling
            Launch a terminal, and type this command:
                cd 0.2/ && make

Linker error
            If you receive a linker error which name 'libboost', paste in this command and try to compile again:
                ln /usr/lib/libboost_regex-mt.so /usr/lib/libboost_regex.so && ln /usr/lib/libboost_regex-mt.a /usr/lib/libboost_regex.a && ln /usr/lib/libboost_thread-mt.so /usr/lib/libboost_thread.so && ln /usr/lib/libboost_thread-mt.a /usr/lib/libboost_thread.a

Is it possible to make a patch that Download the newest svn files and add them automatic

it would be very nice :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back