• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do u use SQL servers? start them? i dont know how to use Xamp

how do u use SQL servers? start them? i dont know how to use Xamp

Justin use the SEARCH FUNCTION! I think there are over 5 Threads where you can find the answer of your Question.

@Talaturen

Great work Tala! I waited of it and it work fine!

Finally, I was waiting for this!

Two questions:
Do you still use the old melee formula or do you use the new one(the one that is affected by level)?
(weapon attack/20*weapon skill+weapon attack+weapon skill+Player level/10)/10*damage factor
(From TibiaWiki)

And, what is moveback(ammoaction) for?

Last edited:
Hey... someone know where I can download all the source?
I just know how to download.. one file and more one file.. and more one file :/

Well.. I have one problem.. not a bug.. (to my server this is one bug).. well I need change the frag time and red skull time.. someone know where I can change?

but.. I don't know where I download all source... you know?

Where can i download sources? That link to sources gives me a link to theforgottenserver, and probaly his previous bugfix etc, but don't this serv got a source folder, that has etc .cpp files? Can anybody show me how to get that folder?

Health Potions did not work. Fix that ;)

Ontopic;

Very nice release. TFS 4evah?:p

Haha, like always, great work!

@offtopic: Kinda fun to see that 90% of the posters in this thread has less than 30 posts. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back