• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not doing anything wrong, the default map doesn't come with any NPC placed on the map.

There are some example NPC's.

Thanks for releasing good otserver. This version doesn't freeze char when moving with keyboard arrows, and everything else looks good to.

Tala, any idea how to edit the distance of monsters seeing you? I monster starts to run towards you when you are around 21 SQM away from it.

Thanks!

im not sure why, but the server was laging a lot on my dedicated server on usa with the version 0.2.10 with 140 players =$, now im switching the server to a dedicated server located in london, i gonna test it and see if still that horriblel lag..

No logout creature script? Bless functions still need to be added to modules.lua...It would be nice if King Komic would finish off the map. I know its a lot of work but it truely is awesome.

hi, i got a little problem in config.lua
i have a dynamic IP which means my ip changes all the time
so, i use for example: otserv.no-ip.org
but in config.lua do i have to put my global IP
(the one from whatismyip.com )
cant i put the otserv.no-ip.org
or can i just leave it as "auto"
:( :(

after some hours of uptime the server use lot of cpu, and server start lag a lot,
(dedicated server)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back