• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work Tala, lookin forward to testing this version out!

Sincerely,
Evo

I think I will have to ask this again:

Do you still use the old melee formula or do you use the new one(the one that is affected by level)?
(weapon attack/20*weapon skill+weapon attack+weapon skill+Player level/10)/10*damage factor

I found an little bug. When I cast /ghost:

"You have switched ghost mode mode to enabled" Too many "mode mode" :p

Btw. /ghost still didnt work. Players can see me when my ghost mode is switched to enabled.

I found an little bug. When I cast /ghost:

"You have switched ghost mode mode to enabled" Too many "mode mode" :p

Btw. /ghost still didnt work. Players can see me when my ghost mode is switched to enabled.

The /ghost command is not finished yet!
It will be finished probably on 0.3

Great Job :) What people will like I think, is an account manager with 111111/tibia. Because with 1/1, you can not choose a 1 in your account number or password

Where can I edit the players? like in XML, and where can I find Frost Dragons etc they are not in the monsters file :(

u can edit player in phpmyadmin or other sql plattform
and u can edit monster is server path
example C:/Server/data/Monster/

how can I open phpmyadmin, and the sql stuff im formiliar with XML so :p new for me

Wow I waited of this Version. GREAT TALA!!! I love this Server the best of all. But there's only 1 Bug left: Burst Arrows make no damage on Monsters.

EDIT: Where can I get the 8.1 Monsters with their REAL loot?

Deaktiver

Im having problem when I create an account with acc when I try to login it says Account number and password incorrect something. Help :/

Im having problem when I create an account with acc when I try to login it says Account number and password incorrect something. Help :/

Then you select a number with a '1' in it. For example: 123123
Cipsoft implented something that you can not give away your password or number, and if you say the 1 in a line, it blocks it.

I can't find libxml2-2.dll...Anyone knows where can I donwload it?

EDIT: I renamed libxml2.dll to libxml2-2.dll and it worked...=O

I get this error when loading the map:
>> Loading map
> Map size: 1000x1000.
> FATAL: Failed to create an object. Code: 136
I already used a 8.1 temlate on my map

Last edited:
Nevermind, it was my fault....

Last edited:
no npc!!

when i have downloaded the OpenTibia DLL-Files.rar and theforgottenserver0210-win32console.rar. and i start the server, we log in but there is no npc ? what am i doing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back