• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is fixed the memory leak bug? so it lags a lot after some time of uptime.. dunno what can i do x.x

it it's really annoying =/

Thanks m8, but some of the spells near top didn't have needlearn="1" :S

Because these are runes? :p

btw, if a spell don't have needlearn="1", it altomaticaly will be needlearn="0".

is fixed the memory leak bug? so it lags a lot after some time of uptime.. dunno what can i do x.x

it it's really annoying =/

Try the latest /tags/0.2 revision.

Last edited:
tnkx for that one

and i have another question's

how can i change this map to other one and do not make error :S

also how can i change a rune spell for only use 1 profession (paralyze for druids)

- how can i make skull system works fine on world type/pvp-enforced
@Tala~
Sorry for the doble post but i saw that you quote other player and not my post, can u reply me plx

Exp sharing don't work :S

TALATUREN!!

Where i can edit exhausted of spells? agressives, instant and more? :S please help!

If you can for next release can put
*Exp sharing
*Exhaustion for spells for confin.lua
*Save server for minuts, please!

Which one of the DLL files is infected?

Oh and I've never heard about the antiviruses Ikarus or Prevx1 before, I don't think they're telling the truth.

I just uploaded the whole .rar file so the website scanned all the .dll files

Also, how come you don't include the dll files in the initial download?
(with the main server)

Talaturen in version 2.10 after a time opened, is big lag!!!! =S can fix the lag? I use a good dedicated server...

lag and frezzeee

yes 2.10 is very lag e freeze, also, follow dont work correct.

plaz tala help, my hoster is verry good
quad core 8G ran and 8 of cache, but lag , plz help

Why when I download a server it always open in Notepad and I get stuff like

Rar! ϐs
ÈtÀ= C O 7ѹŽrO83 Mystic Spirit\config.lua °b2ÝLÌÍ́W»neðu_fæl‰Çd™nfæW{dÍo[½Ùmë-"Ú8Ò%BJ×ûÕÊäÙ"H I_6t_ o¥ ‡€ €3ÿáÔ@ð?w¹Í
ρ¬ÉHÊæqŸëá9€ÅÔMŸå?*ûÒûÏB¥Ìb(µË š
9ïræá¢?*0(öå„^Pø 1?¡ž[B›ÌÏ<bÚ\²÷õÜý¸ýV?ÞõÛ¼¾«/ó{ÌÃA¥~—×l\C x}"*ýdz¦.ï+Élâ£?*j?”‘i·F¶½æ¢R"¦RP i9„ûÂBm
h‚ØHaB’€'›"SÃïi ú7F5ÂGõþ€ÉØ=×É?~C E¦d?krŽ{ÔûÉ!‹n”§‡Í2³ì’‹yolF{c#yÝÇÇ?PJ¨Zx&µÇ,wŽIÓ hz<l*Éj“\ãˆÓÍ~/® óA ¯ž‰’·>¹ÊŒÅµ-5ì#O®Pø*x³HQ£Ò^?*•â›Ï¬»~rc‰þEÙ
H£® ÈXg”t»Ö‹j”?*¯+R¾ÂF·x¹x÷XP1×O¹n÷Á¦k
@É/×Y5$û´}Í"Þo:ç´‡]?*ò¶\›ö¤;ZŽYHX—)’ÉŸ¬p¼?*âMáz–ƒô[Ú³v6Ô Rš?*â…AmÁá´»_0?*l_ )ûò½æåSf9’€·ŸþÈüSOØE¤¸Û”ÙLˆ²¿ñ¹?*¶A7¡yÖ‘ìË?*&‘¢©¾Çöa©¾‹k÷ š?*@ 2\hçj °ãº¼ÉárVAßÕåO_©ö¼•Êý
É
Ü—ñ”äxxDôú±¹ï«°˜ÉH |Í®BяZ^é}—/²nl_Ód¿G)wŽ·ÉB'>k>ƒZ@¶ævŽw¯±Q?*ï‰×|ì°öØÒÙ££ak]Í« {óú¯Yˆ¿‰¢SËácÁ÷ö‚CøÛCP€ºæô[u(i5jf5?ZÞ7gêÄ·]Èì‡ Èb?*„ßzEʘÑ3r9`™D?*sÎ$‹O|Ê õt¬;"sׯ;ÉT”0xI"«Åø ªQBùð
—é–•fd.Cä¡»ëÅéÖ§+…¦ÔƒÔ}’Dê%»oÌe
œœT9³TúÚ‹l`?*¨áónø?*Xb¢·*æL?*t Ôj?*fœû ^d׬8 ?*¸©ÔÏ ZlÏ6V‡*ßÔû
§üZ𽍺XÌ,>zwTAFo‡¢·Óž¶Ö¡^œ!çßÊd5ʌ͓eÌË2©¡+ òHܯW
Ùˆ‰déÙ|[C^„1À‹Ï鳌êÄØz0Øægcº@zig¦pˆ…²&x™#d£P¤…!€2mn[ÒðÏmüè°&,ÊÍÊ€ÃëB°…I<%‚SbõìsïÃÃc>æ<ð—{å¹á™&T7?Ô…$tÀK m ß 
ñÍ&°¦J83& Mystic Spirit\data\actions\actions.xml °p89 LÌÑ́WºÐ/ƒË;óbþ4]Ð(£@Þª(|ÉHÄxÜ?*ɲÏ{¢Ø®~5dÍ‘Ì«b±OÌ"7‰â(¢KñrOéI!´—0F~çwÃûóš÷ÒJj–‰ÿKå÷ýé'ÅF9gÉnþ~¯ü=ÿ—ãã-
ôêj_‡çáá{øÓ%Z*½iãøúùoK¢O9qµN´5QV*eÏ¢Ûýq÷Ø=Þé´ÇH_*h
¬?*>ɳ¶QižVø½œ„*\û–Y£ÞÕ7òr>tQ7UÇ2 £ÓÚÁç¸ydÛö~9…JBöÝz2¾ ¿”µpÒ|–yz9¦£W”téªF“þ¶²€¾Z>’LÒºñÓFwîéÂÙåÅ™Ókå>âI 0~Òz¡´Z¡òÇÕƒ-«Ÿ-3ñý?*òý?*ú…¿ƒ¨¬r4÷B€Æ*°hâc?*ÅÅt';ºÏZˆL]ó0MZˆ‚~
ÃÀEˆ`!á‹?*èN4'8¤Ùßg¤${?*Ç"?*«böY
‚$ )¥}ÃœÅw Ce?*Ô6‘e Q,MŒ?*?*]tjá?*êÃzçEg±CE¥W <V?*C‘°P}ÄøWCõÊ¡¯ځ¹X
c¨ÛŸEMêZ8<š=×±ÊR¹ŒS
bAÔã#áÒÃ7"ñ<eÍ
E2@?*i춟A/רM¨?* ¼Ž¦§
C%L°Ë„t,©ˆNÊȳ¯Ÿ
šŸþAç.?¿OVîÒ?*Ã.¬òM6åf}$?*CûMg
ã§F¼±è{u‘P?*ird×?*9ó=ƒEnC•ZiÏoªMâä|Ù»Íii“U檚1f‘ërC¸?«ëN,¯p‰ c—´ÐÖ›ïZ)ÓçóV¸œ€œ;›&÷§^5<ÕL¥¯½K²oðª<ï`>‡!XçÉ&J&ÆôBL(€.[’vœ¬?*gu°Ük-Ù^!sJ÷èÈjn*¼ôÕ.'£b‰!—›üsš"‘
Ò?*XòÅ ð?AIk8žî—õӏsh׏^Þ|¢@:B%ƒÄ§£y“Û°|¶Õr9öÌÒg¢—’5)ÔÎä4Jq
Ê<qD']R„™åÝÞ(·P\¬LPdœ !µ»CNì?*§Òv/G=¨ëºû1á@*Ö˜v ?*çE‡ãOHêÖ±2xÞz>×C|râykë|NÒ%G§©ëª^ê?*`DÂeTX‚#w
m·rv~—C?*ì-þ½ï|¦"O:–~|ܵ¡ÍñªYñѪ§ª+§YbY냎(QÓpú‰ÖCs?*¬æ¬?*° ƒºÓµÑn?*¾Pu “ƒ% fÒtçHÊÌ}þó/ö”Ød0§
µ8„©áåÒsû”éYöȃ…@Ë3 ûòHñ0ïÚÎ ÛÀë:.×=ŸfÚñ¨·O?*F œÈ`2”]ثʈ?*DË°¡°§ÓdJ{¤d’C
Jû]¹»ç ³&–YreÞéIú·pùã€=«ßþ P“tÀO Ø 
¨¨ÆœU™–73* Mystic Spirit\data\actions\lib\actions.lua ð?*Žm ÁÌÍ=½§ø;ôŒ!Dši¦ÂN
AÀ¡e²÷´ÿ‹PY8å-ûÝ*MÉÑÎrsî:4ú_>âù4Öîn?*Án-øÓÍY¿ÂՏtÝzÄ!ö?*{ɯL3ÚX?*=SJo^¹£ÑvÅy‚§Kþ›y”Ú?*§ã=K…“‹t‘‹øpcØ4¿è*?*%ŸÕ€S¿ô¤’Ç6¹wÇ‹«³3éÿÜ‘mxA]â!_ôF›b
BŽqc|þ6U+塺‰?*Ôb>`T0€²`Ðuh
¡
d-Éòƨl‡CÎê
â}±Z ƒË‹å×6¢O¢î9º\ ‰ÐˆáÐÀC ûï5Õ„U:C9žÞeoSæÖ°³éJIרª?Ò@•ÛÒm?*ˆ>ó¦TÐ
¢èo0Fj–ÖáNÖÍÛ '¿ð¸Ô®Dl2ÇõRtµøh¨® Ü?[üµFY>%Û¶òڝ°Zp<Öè ¾TÑåù‚/-òÚy„Dÿm'W[<Ãôó˜¼ò…+ßVœlgÚÍU×Áñók哼p¬GÕ?ýÔ˜Þhôµâì‘Êžx¼R\ÉÓŽÂü’G ×PÚU‡'nnüøßÏ—&,LþØÅw÷}«Æ'øÆRvýP3tÀ_ w X zì?êV™–73: Mystic Spirit\data\actions\scripts\other\blueberrybush.lua ð€*- ÈÍý{’¾t"QER½§J?*¢¶R'R¼„PdH rª•WÝï $kd-‰w8hÆó3^a¾=?*nn曦î%Ÿ|—Ùá0êôñ¯¶rR°ù º¹X¦añc<¦O-[bò›Aý«œŸå
¸/l(Ê÷ï®Ñ

:'( Third place I come to and always the same =[=[

I think he's trying to open rar file in notepad.

Wow Torz, you're pretty smart

^_^

Well, talaturen, thanks, for this nice distros, and keep updating <3

Talaturen you can put in config.lua
premiumhouse= "yes or no"
please!!! i need :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back