• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if you have a problem with the headliner, Tala..? xd
problmde6.jpg

Just wondering if you have a problem with the headliner, Tala..? xd
problmde6.jpg

I don't mind if you rename it, just make sure that you don't break the license.

Indeed, this one uses 30% CPU for me while others are about 3% :(

Talaturen why does this version take so many CPU usage? When I run this one it uses 30% and when I use 0.2.8 it takes about 2-3%

Talaturen why does this version take so many CPU usage? When I run this one it uses 30% and when I use 0.2.8 it takes about 2-3%

Because you're running the worst and less stable version of Windows so far: Vista
I know you're just inexperienced - not necessarily dumb, but one of the great advantages og Linux, is that it doesn't require a million unnecessary processes that just eats your RAM and CPU up.
Windows takes about 30-60% of your RAM.
Ubuntu f ex, takes about 6%

Because you're running the worst and less stable version of Windows so far: Vista
I know you're just inexperienced - not necessarily dumb, but one of the great advantages og Linux, is that it doesn't require a million unnecessary processes that just eats your RAM and CPU up.
Windows takes about 30-60% of your RAM.
Ubuntu f ex, takes about 6%

This is not an operating system bug, this is a TFS bug.

Ok lol, i downloaded theforgottenserver0210-win32gui.rar started it and it worked! but i cant find the map "players" someone help me =P

TFS is a SQL server, open the database and you will find the table 'players'...

i download this version of mystic spirit v0.2.10 but while im attacking another player i can log out o.o with battle :S

i download this version of mystic spirit v0.2.10 but while im attacking another player i can log out o.o with battle :S

It's because your account has type 5 (god).

My problem is, every time a player shoots a bolt the server displays something like remove ammo, i think it displays that one piece of ammunition was removed, but i don't want it in my console xD

It's because your account has type 5 (god).

tnkx for that one

and i have another question's

how can i change this map to other one and do not make error :S

also how can i change a rune spell for only use 1 profession (paralyze for druids)

- how can i make skull system works fine on world type/pvp-enforced

Last edited:
He fixed that in this version im pretty sure....
My problem is, every time a player shoots a bolt the server displays something like remove ammo, i think it displays that one piece of ammunition was removed, but i don't want it in my console xD

where is the website to make a account?

So other people can make a account will nicaw ACC work?

Last edited:
When i create an account on it, and trying to login it says You are not a gamemaster? why would it say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back