• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc11 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't know where things are saved then I assume you're using SQLite which is a light SQL engine which use only a file to store things (forgottenserver.s3db). It's binary so you will have to use an application which can read SQLite files to modify/read it. A google search on 'sqlite manager' should work. If you're using Firefox/Iceweasel: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5817.

Cool add on its better then downloading a new program just to access that file

I see two branches, kiper and slawkens, which one is suggested to use and what are the differences?

wow great!
Am I right that you "delete" the errors in the console by compiling, talaturen?
Because I compiled the source and followed ALL tutorials and there are errors..

If this was released three days ago I suppose it's not for 8.11, right?

When are you going to release a version for 8.11?

If this was released three days ago I suppose it's not for 8.11, right?

When are you going to release a version for 8.11?

Forgottenserver/ 697 97 minutes talaturen * Full support for protocol 8.11

already released... but anybody can help me, how to download sources? xD

Monsters wont go through doors still and also attack speed goes back to normal no matter what you have it set at...

when i use sources of versions 0.2.10, 0.2.11, my Dev-c++( i useing the one what gives talaturen, versions theforgottendevcpp15 and 14), randomly shutdown when i add source files to my project, it comes not with all files, just some of them, when i add them, dev-c++ shutdown ;(

btw, sources what comes with theforgottenserver029 (1), opening normally

Exausted is crazy!
I cant program it...
when i put an exhausted of 1000, it does something about 0.2 seconds...
And when i put it in 1001 or + it does a exhausted of 2 seconds!
Please someone help me ¬¬

so how long will it take for the cpu usage problem to be fixed!? its driving me crazy with kiwi server =/

Well, since it's up to the Avesta branch, ask them.

Code:
Error: PROPFIND request failed on '/viewvc/forgottenserver/forgottenserver/trunk'  
Error: PROPFIND of '/viewvc/forgottenserver/forgottenserver/trunk': 301 Moved (http://forgottenserver.svn.sourceforge.net)
Im need sources, plz rehost!!

really, can anybody rehost sources? i can't download from sourceforge, even with TortoiceSVN ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back