• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc11 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. How Do You Fix The Learn Spells? I Don't Want It So You Have To Learn.. It's Not In Config.. Any Help?

when i compile TFS i got error:
[Resource error] can't open icon file `TheForgottenServer.ico': No such file or directory
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Farez 2.1\Makefile.win [Build Error] [TFS_private.res] Error 1

whats this? ;D

when i compile TFS i got error:
[Resource error] can't open icon file `TheForgottenServer.ico': No such file or directory
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Farez 2.1\Makefile.win [Build Error] [TFS_private.res] Error 1

whats this? ;D

Put the icon file in the same folder as your project file. Worked for me =)

Monsters wont go through doors still and also attack speed goes back to normal no matter what you have it set at...

I have the same problems. Monsters wont walk through open doors... Anyone got a solution to this? Is it sources? =)

//Massen

Last edited:
is there a onKill(cid, target) Funktion at ForgottenServ? and im also searching for a funktion like setDuration() so you can maybe repair weapons if they have a duration or something else :)

Thx for you help!

i didn't read ppl reply but i found bug skills is bugged
i don't know if someone reported
but if someone get for example distance 1000 it would recent to 10 after he relogs am i the only one getting it?

i didn't read ppl reply but i found bug skills is bugged
i don't know if someone reported
but if someone get for example distance 1000 it would recent to 10 after he relogs am i the only one getting it?

i have this only for GM char, all others works fine

how can i set perfect exhausted? 1 sec for agressive spells, 2 sec for healing. also thats exhausteds must work without each other, like in rl tibia ( exura after exori vis works without exhausted)

in spells.xml

but if i make exhausted in spells.xml, 2 sec for attacking spells and 1 sec for healing, when i use exori vis, then my exhausted going to 2 sec, and I can use exuva only after 2 sec. But in rl tibia exura must be after exori vis in 1 sec.

I've some wishes and bug report.s

And by the way, you can gain levels and mag level with God.

You should also fix "Delay" on magwall and all other runes.
Due set "delay" on every single try when you're using the rune, example: When you're using the rune where is nowhere to send as: Sorry not possible or You must use that on an creature. Then you can do an endless poffing so just when something appear/disipear you getting hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back