• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc11 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering, when do you think the next version will be out?

Is the cpu usage fix almost done!? its driving me crazy when i play kiwiserver lol

im having troubles with account temple position...
i type 1/1 in on my sql server and it always says wrong temple position...
ive tried useing all temples. HELP PLEASE?

Also, what is the GM's Account and password?

I have a problem with tfs. I downloaded the forgotten server, and im running it sql. i have changed the map but i dont think this would change anything. When i open vocations.xml and try to change the hpticks and manaticks to .5, or .1, so they regenerate mana in half a second or less than a second it doesnt change anything in game... i ran an old ot along time ago where i changed this and it worked fine. how do i fix this problem?

Also when i edit spells.xml i get this
Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: file:///OT/theforgottenserver/data/spells/spells.xml:472: parser error : Premature end of data in tag instant line 121 in C:\xampp\htdocs\info.php on line 1129

Last edited:
When I compile the latest TFS 705 tags, the attack speed stays the same no matter how fast i put it in vocations.xml. Does anyone know a fix for this or why this happens?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

BUG!!!!

Talaturen the people can shoot magic wall inter in dp :S look

34o900h.jpg

Help me please...

Other bug, man in a time the soft boots make a BIG BUG and crash the server :S don't know what is the bug...

Can fix?

Whats up with the houses being cleaned and loose its owner when you restart the server? Its freaking annoying...

How do you mean?

They are coded right and all and gives no error in the console...

I also now noticed there is no ctrl+y to ban people. Only way to ban them is by /b (name) which sucks..

No there isn't, no matter what access or group i belong to theres no way to ban someone other than /b

Talaturen
Please do on TFS multi world system.
Because I dont have a project TFS.

I'm using this version, and my ctrl + y is working perfectly. Also, the right click ban is working for me too.

What id and shit are you using on your GM/CM then? Could you take a screeny on it maby? I just cant get it to work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back