• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a post count in order to see it but yes it's released. If you dont feel like raising your post count then download the sources and compile it

I have two questions.
When I ban someone I wrote /b <playername> and there IP was banned.
After I wrote /unban <playername> but they are still IP banned.
I removed all bans in the database but they still IP banned!

Please can some explain for me how to do?

And one thing too.
When I use the command Ctrl+Y and set namelock on a player.
How I do so the player dont have namelock anymore?
Cuz there not show that in database or my homepage.

Please can some explain for me how to do?

Thx anyway _/

Last edited:
I hope this server will do good reputation. I will quit this forum because of one moderator. Bye all

I hope this server will do good reputation. I will quit this forum because of one moderator. Bye all

The moderators are doing their work, some of your posts were considered as spam and was deleted for that reason.

Can someone plz explain how to use and add "Player flags"?? xD

edit:i did that thing of the flag!

First you shoult generate number - what player can.

Make it here and copy this number:
http://hem.bredband.net/johannesrosen/playerflags.html

Next you should login to your database by phpmyadmin and select: groups, and there you have flags

@topic

I don't see anywhere 0.2.5 relase, but i compiled it by myself. So i don't need it ;)
Talaturen, is there in Forgotten still any bugs/errors what will be repaired in next version? Or this is really stability version with all features?

I downloaded the 0.2.5 sources and compiled it fine but when I go to run it i'm getting this error.

ForgottenServ.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point luaopen_luasql_sqlite3 could not be located in the dynamic link library sqlite3.dll

How do I fix it?

Lol i found a funny mistake in the Rookguard bit of the map. The pigs throughs. One is filled with water while the other is filled with BEER! Lol

erro on last source

windres.exe -i TheForgottenServer_private.rc --input-format=rc -o TheForgottenServer_private.res -O coff

g++.exe account.o actions.o admin.o allocator.o ban.o baseevents.o chat.o combat.o commands.o condition.o configmanager.o container.o creature.o creatureevent.o cylinder.o database.o databasemysql.o databasesqlite.o depot.o exception.o fileloader.o gui.o house.o housetile.o inputbox.o ioguild.o iologindata.o iomap.o iomapserialize.o item.o items.o logger.o luascript.o mailbox.o map.o md5.o monster.o monsters.o movement.o networkmessage.o npc.o otserv.o outfit.o player.o playerbox.o position.o protocol.o protocol80.o quests.o raids.o rsa.o scheduler.o scriptmanager.o spawn.o spells.o status.o talkaction.o tasks.o teleport.o textlogger.o thing.o tile.o tools.o trashholder.o waitlist.o weapons.o vocation.o game.o TheForgottenServer_private.res -o "TheForgottenServer.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -lgmp -lluasql-mysql -lluasql-sqlite3 -llua5.1 -lmysql -lregex -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -s

game.o(.text+0x146b7):game.cpp: undefined reference to `Game::getSkillName(unsigned short)'
game.o(.text+0x186ef):game.cpp: undefined reference to `Game::getReason(int)'
game.o(.text+0x18745):game.cpp: undefined reference to `Game::getAction(int, bool)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back