• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when you get access to that version is it in the forgotten servers hosted board you download it?

Will this server be ever ready for hosting? :p Because there are no npc :/

I think they make the map not TO finishd cuz then will every server use it like the evolutions map (I THINK).

Every body just should make their own map :).

Yes 2,5 has been released, But talaturen increased number of post, to go acess restricted area, now you need to be very true active forum users.
Maybe news features can be checked in hidden section.

well i have a lot of posts 50+ and a lot time here... you can see the download 0.2.5 compiled by talaturem?
if yes post the link here....
i can't see nothing..

To compile last sources I have to add something to linkers or something else? or I can use the .dev file that comes on the tfdevcp package?

well i have a lot of posts 50+ and a lot time here... you can see the download 0.2.5 compiled by talaturem?
if yes post the link here....
i can't see nothing..

No, i can't see too, [rumours]unfortonally version 2,5+ is private version and I don't know ask for Tala, few player have acess for it.

i can't compile the server... (some bug in Windows) or virus idk
can someone host the server compiled in a Free server (Rapdishare ,MU etcc..? and send me by PM?) thx

I cant believe that donators ... like myself cant even get access to the 0.2.5 server... in my opinion thats pretty low.

:/

I cant believe that donators ... like myself cant even get access to the 0.2.5 server... in my opinion thats pretty low.

:/

You should be able to access it now.

I can't believe players are still posting in here.. You really should close this thread Tala. Since it is outdated.

I can't believe players are still posting in here.. You really should close this thread Tala. Since it is outdated.

Even if its outdated, it's the latest released version for those who don't have access to the new section, when 0.2.6 is released I might update this thread with 0.2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back