• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 (alpha 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 tested and saw that does not work as infinite or is not working.

PHP:
<attribute key="preventLoss" value="0"/>

I got another question, what about "deathLosePercent = 10" in config.lua? ;/ 0.3 version havent this function?

what are u talking about? where on acc ? Im using acc maker by gesior and dont see this option.
It shall be in config.lua

This is in database, in players table - `loss_*`. You can configure your acc to paste here default values, or just mass change by 1 query ; O

Are you using gesior acc. go in on localhost/phpmyadmin , if you go on your chars Sorcerer sample ~
it stand loss_experience , loss_skill osv
change all that to 10

Patches:
* Files to replace: TheForgottenServer.exe.

With version i need to replace with?

Does the function setItemAttack work? cause i've been trying it and it doesn't work =/. Can someone post a working script for it if it does.

Does the function setItemAttack work? cause i've been trying it and it doesn't work =/. Can someone post a working script for it if it does.

you can use it as command, /attr Attack 100
or as function setItemAttack(uid, attack)

@Elf, will be released patch 2?

i compiled the lua function, everything works fine but when i relog the attribute disappear. How can i fix this bug?

use latest patch (you can found it on the first page of this thread)

I want to compile cause i hear that this version of TFS is still unstable, and so i want to compile the lua function =/. I wanna know why it doesn't save the attribute(probably missing code somewhere) appeciate if you point out why that bug happen

Last edited:
I try to compile some lua functions from TFS Apha 3 with TFS 0.2 patch 18. Everything works fine but the Attribute <setItemAttack> when i use on an item, it adds the attack but when i relog the attribute goes away. I dont know what's the problem, can you help me please

Last edited:
hay guys can one of you tell me were i can fine a script for 8.22 of !creatguild ???

That i believe is in source try to look in game.cpp

Edit: How do i update my databse from tfs 0.2 to tfs 0.3? which is from forgottenserver.sql to schema.mysql

Last edited:
Hi! Small question.

My virus program finds Trojan.Win32.Delf.fps and Win32: Delf-LHZ
I know people told me million times that tfs doesnt have any virues... But still i wanna be on the safe side... What is Trojan.Win32.Delf.fps and Win32: Delf-LHZ ? Also.. Is there any way to remove it? Like change .exe or something?

Last edited:
My virus program finds Trojan.Win32.Delf.fps and Win32: Delf-LHZ
I know people told me million times that tfs doesnt have any virues... But still i wanna be on the safe side... What is Trojan.Win32.Delf.fps and Win32: Delf-LHZ ? Also.. Is there any way to remove it? Like change .exe or something?

Look here ;)

Uhm...

Thanks i guess... But is there any way to remove the remote admin control? since i dont use it anyways

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back