• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@THE FUN HAS BEGUN

djmax1

Dashim
Reaction score
Finally very good and long battle. Both teams fighted very well! I'm proud of you all.
But.....

STILL DOMINANDO.

STILL FULL MASSANDO !!! We had 30ppl, but you have so fucking more... Thats why you can box us (30 fucking ppl) from both sides... LOL

It's true that start of battles was nice and very close, but what you made on Venore? That was sux, we could come from transport and Calar could told Wille that we will come from thais but we wanna still fight normally and he said. But only looking for a frags... so... :(

Calar vt while carlin ob - Client Count 39
Veziv vt - Client Count 41

yeeeee we was too many

Calar vt while carlin ob - Client Count 39
Veziv vt - Client Count 41

yeeeee we was too many

It's true that start of battles was nice and very close,

But at venore we had 29-30 people while you had around 40

on carlin its equal teams :) till we start wining and u ppl start making log out :) on venore we got 38 ppl :)

But at venore we had 29-30 people while you had around 40

33*

AND WE STARTED TO WIN WHEN I LOGGED ON XD

My tactic of new sio list during thr war was pro that's why barely anyone from us died in venore

Calar after 30~ frags on beginning few charlovers left vent. So let's say we were equal on carlin. But on venore its true. We had like 40 ppls. Anyway amount doesn't matter if you let us box you xd

33*

AND WE STARTED TO WIN WHEN I LOGGED ON XD

My tactic of new sio list during thr war was pro that's why barely anyone from us died in venore

Dude you're retarded your tactic? hahah barely no-one died bcz you had so many people by the time we pumped one mage 3 of our mages died.

Veziv In Carlin we had almost same amounts, (2-3 people won't make difference in my point of view) Our people did come back but you started to get more and more players every minute.

Hmm I'm trying to figure out what would happen if Veziv was leading dat Carlin battle.

i lead against u many battles but today wille lead and? lol u crying alot always we got equal or we got more :)

i lead against u many battles but today wille lead and? lol u crying alot always we got equal or we got more :)

I'm not crying lol, Veziv we've seen today on Yalahar. Even amount of people and what happened? We all know it, I'm glad that Wille commanded since it was fun. Ofc I will say something if you got 48ppl on vent while we got 32.

stfu Veziv you are shit! Wille must leading your team ahuauhauhahuahua so? Are you retardet! bb.. We have 30 ppl online but you had 42 ppl online fuck off! rily...

Panic? ahausdhuasdhasudhasudhuasduhasuhuh kill me please!

Omg you know how to read? We told that there was nice battle till we have equals numbers -.- But on ends of the carlin battle on whole veno you had 40ppl and was able to box us. If you will have the equal number on venore, we never let you box us like you did on venore... LoL

Omg you know how to read? We told that there was nice battle till we have equals numbers -.- But on ends of the carlin battle on whole veno you had 40ppl and was able to box us. If you will have the equal number on venore, we never let you box us like you did on venore... LoL
Stfu it was masterplan, u cant defense against it. 10 people m walling u from behind and full mages north pushing in and killing everyone u could do nothing

Back