• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@THE FUN HAS BEGUN

Xabor Stop acting like a "pro " bcse me and calar know u 2 faces :) and stop asslicking bcse wille leading 1 fight :) And stop saying fucking bullshits or leave vent :)
veziv stop act like yure something rly lols just ur my leader jaja doesnt mean that i respect u nb i said u 100x in ur face u aer noob u die by 5 mage in ek and complain how fast we can die on mags you idiot - "HEAL MIII " GUYS HOW YOU CAN DIE SO FAST ON MAGES WE HAVE NOOB MAGES"
baning ppl for no reason u retard rly dont tell me about 10 faces maybe i got 10 faces but still more pvp than ur 80% of ur team

haha Veziv's members flame him , Veziv flames his members. Sooooo good TEAM :D

Damn, if i am playing i would rape you all.!
Showed that arleady couple of times xaxuzaxuauxauxau

Guga owning all , deal with that bitchzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xauxauxuaxua

Halle? Who asks a FRIEND to fix him vt acc and then sneaks his "friend" some mins later with vezivs team? I know him.

Sad to see how people you been playin with for years, changed and actually turned either bad or into charlovers.
Don't know what you are talking about, atleast i dont hack friends. o.o

STILL FULL MASSANDO !!! We had 30ppl, but you have so fucking more... Thats why you can box us (30 fucking ppl) from both sides... LOL

It's true that start of battles was nice and very close, but what you made on Venore? That was sux, we could come from transport and Calar could told Wille that we will come from thais but we wanna still fight normally and he said. But only looking for a frags... so... :(
So tell your players to stop logging out because you loose, simple.

Back