• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@THE FUN HAS BEGUN

Ye but earlier we explained you... So? Probably... No for sure... they will explained u too.. . :D

Dude you're retarded your tactic? hahah barely no-one died bcz you had so many people by the time we pumped one mage 3 of our mages died.

Veziv In Carlin we had almost same amounts, (2-3 people won't make difference in my point of view) Our people did come back but you started to get more and more players every minute.

Hmm I'm trying to figure out what would happen if Veziv was leading dat Carlin battle.
both teams was good
and if veziv would comanded in carlin battle we would of died more times , WILLE FOR THE WIN :D

on carlin its equal teams :) till we start wining and u ppl start making log out :) on venore we got 38 ppl :)

DpzB1TS.png

Mkk5Iju.png

21.32 Polish time those screens were taken, just to prove you that we were not equal.

if calar would have the same amout as us i bet we would lose :d
cuz of veziv once he die he leaves channel till the sun goes up again like always and banning without anyreason "HEAL MI" "HOW YOU GUYS DIE SO FAST ON MAGE"

Xabor Stop acting like a "pro " bcse me and calar know u 2 faces :) and stop asslicking bcse wille leading 1 fight :) And stop saying fucking bullshits or leave vent :)

what u gonna do against it veziv ? lol ban him? he gets unban in 10mins anyway.. look how many times ppl left u and you keep inviting them back over and over again.

Xabor on beginning battle we got 34 online they got 39 channel i saying to calar wait 3 minuts he say fuck u :) and after first 30 frags ppl start leaving calar :) and our ppl coming back all the time :) what u think when warmode we need equal teams?xD

Lopek u know Xabor :) i dont wanna speak about this guy :) i got nothing to him but he got 10 faces :) its nothing more to say

Xabor Stop acting like a "pro " bcse me and calar know u 2 faces :) and stop asslicking bcse wille leading 1 fight :) And stop saying fucking bullshits or leave vent :)

"Stop Asslicking" you're the biggest ass-licker i've ever seen.

Xabor on beginning battle we got 34 online they got 39 channel i saying to calar wait 3 minuts he say fuck u :) and after first 30 frags ppl start leaving calar :) and our ppl coming back all the time :) what u think when warmode we need equal teams?xD

Nah people didn't leave, we had 30-35 all the time, yes at the start we had equal teams but later you started to get more and more. But still who cares? You need to ass-lick all Swedish people + Wille.

Lopek u know Xabor :) i dont wanna speak about this guy :) i got nothing to him but he got 10 faces :) its nothing more to say

When me and Xabor were in the same team.. all what matters for me was if there was any action he was helping same as Anjoh.. no matter what.. unlike other ppl aka Bas etc whos in pz within 2mins or wont even show up. Still 2 years ago if anyone would hop teams like this ppl here I'd never let ppl join my team again after doing it once, but this is smth you "new teams" dont know or understand.. all u want is win with 50 ppl.

When me and Xabor were in the same team.. all what matters for me was if there was any action he was helping same as Anjoh.. no matter what.. unlike other ppl aka Bas etc whos in pz within 2mins or wont even show up. Still 2 years ago if anyone would hop teams like this ppl here I'd never let ppl join my team again after doing it once, but this is smth you "new teams" dont know or understand.. all u want is win with 50 ppl.
lopek what char u playing on

Back