• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Horned Fox

Eragog

Reaction score
Yesterday my friend asked GM Neon: are there all bosses on server, as example tiq revenge, horned fox? GM told that they are. Today I tried to catch The Horned Fox, but... where is he if there isn't Mintwallin on serwer? ._.

@edit
ahh.. sorry! I forgot that it's General Murius have respawn in Mintwallin, no Fox.. Anyway.. Now it's impossible to kill Murius ^^'

@
and another problem

Maybe I'm only unlucky, but I killed very much quaras so far and don't looted any fish fin. It's my unluch ot it's impossible to loot 'em?

@edit
Next:

how to get lottery ticket if we have to bring 100 flasks for it and we can't get empty vials, because used potions don't leave anything.

Last edited:
Yesterday my friend asked GM Neon: are there all bosses on server, as example tiq revenge, horned fox? GM told that they are. Today I tried to catch The Horned Fox, but... where is he if there isn't Mintwallin on serwer? ._.

@edit
ahh.. sorry! I forgot that it's General Murius have respawn in Mintwallin, no Fox.. Anyway.. Now it's impossible to kill Murius ^^'

@
and another problem

Maybe I'm only unlucky, but I killed very much quaras so far and don't looted any fish fin. It's my unluch ot it's impossible to loot 'em?

@edit
Next:

how to get lottery ticket if we have to bring 100 flasks for it and we can't get empty vials, because used potions don't leave anything.

The Horned Fox spawns somewhere near Kazordoon at the mining helmet quest.

Back