• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Insult Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's not impossible to fly and live good for an ordinary guy there? Can you speak Japanese btw?

So it's not impossible to fly and live good for an ordinary guy there? Can you speak Japanese btw?

Not yet, I'm learning it though, not as hard as people may think if you get Rosetta Stone. :)

and I live with a lot of English people, in some sort of apartment thing, I haven't been to Uptown Tokyo yet

if you find some tasty Japanese tells me ;)

ur house in japan is good ... beautiful... sux...??

take pics :) Id love to see how it looks there... AND NO I DONT WANNA GOOGLE FoR PICS !

if you find some tasty Japanese tells me ;)

ur house in japan is good ... beautiful... sux...??

The house in japan is great! The view of the hotel thing covers alot of Shibuya Crossing :D

Edit : I just figured out the name of our Hotel.

We are living in a suit in Cerulean Tower on floor 22 :)

Keep us updated, Japan is sugoi!!

Red

The house in japan is great! The view of the hotel thing covers alot of Shibuya Crossing :D

Edit : I just figured out the name of our Hotel.

We are living in a suit in Cerulean Tower on floor 22 :)

Pokamon?

no, It's a hotel. Proboly named pokemon after it. :)

:D When you got time there, look arround how is, can you tell me How beautifull and Nice is T0Ky0 please? :D! and a pics will be great, Hope you have goodluck making friends and other things there :D!

CONGRATULATIONS!

no, It's a hotel. Proboly named pokemon after it. :)

:D When you got time there, look arround how is, can you tell me How beautifull and Nice is T0Ky0 please? :D! and a pics will be great, Hope you have goodluck making friends and other things there :D!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I will be sure to update it from time to time with pictures of my adventures :D

Oow nice, Yea pic plx would be awesome, always wondered how good Tokyo looks xD =D

I am taking pictures, I will upload them once I get home.

On otland with my cell haha I love trollface :)

Attachments

Oh, cool :)
It's nice there, rigth? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back