• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Insult Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah mein just let me kno any tym u done mein am free all diz dayz

it must be wierd as fuck moving into japan but at the same time kinda unpredictable and cool lol

luls at my Mc Donald's

2sb37gg.jpg
[/IMG]

mcdonalds french fries are smaller here :(

Seriously, Im so jealous at you. Looks like an awesome city :D

Btw.. did you change your name?

Japan is rocks, people actually know how to work there! Soon japan will finish their robot army and take over the world!

My uncle moved to Japan for 1 month to sell something big for the company he was working at (Ericsson) and this summer august 13th he past away :(

Seriously, Im so jealous at you. Looks like an awesome city :D

Btw.. did you change your name?

Nah i didn't, I kept it, wouldn't make that much of a difference to keep it.

My uncle moved to Japan for 1 month to sell something big for the company he was working at (Ericsson) and this summer august 13th he past away :(

I'm sorry to hear that :(

Guys, I found a very disturbing thread that is not meant to be for children or young adults.
18 Years of Age or More.

I have decided to do this to pay my respects to this poor kid..
A 12 year old, was murdered in Brazil over a loan in Tibia for 20k. This is real, be aware, disturbing pictures are awaiting you.

LINK DELETED - It's on the forum, if you want to see a dead child, search it yourself.

Last edited:
post one screen u in ur hotel (H)

Me in my little room, it was taken by my cell, so it's pretty small, once I get my camera I will get bigger ones, like the one with Mc Donald's that was taken by my mom's camera :)
21ov4ad.png

Last edited:
My dream is to move to Japan, why you wont create some kind of blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back