• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Insult Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
skeptical-hippo-1.jpg

Is it expensive to live there? I always wanted to go to Japan. Nihon FTW.

loool hahahaha , there is like 100000000000 of them and all are the same shape same face loool, no difference in dieing.

well actually people look different.. You can designate them very clearly.. That's what I've seen. Oh yeah, i started working at a little gift shop, they said they needed people who spoke English with all the tourists. So I took that job right away haha i'm also learning Japanese from a person I met there, the same age as me, his name is Yasuo :p

hahaha yasuo!
dont you laugh at them when they talk lol

hahaha yasuo!
dont you laugh at them when they talk lol

it's different, but I mean, you can't really laugh at them, b/c they think your accent is funny too, just depends on where your from :thumbup:

u laugh at them u laugh at the japanese yakuzas , u laugh at the japanese yakuzas , u laugh in you grave.

jaja, lightx fail FOREVER!

that history that you've gone to japan is a LIE! u did this... only to get famous on forum...

IP : 70.112.51.227

Client Version : 8.54 << Changed To See If It Worked + Less Bugs :p

Port : 7171

EDIT : It says "Failed To Connect To A Login Server"

My Login Port Is 7171 =/
It's port forwarded etc.

IP address [?]: 70.112.51.227 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: US
IP address country: ip address flag United States
IP address state: Texas
IP address city: Leander

http://otland.net/f41/post-your-desktop-6333/index114.html#post1090507

Yeah, his latest IPs seem to be from Texas.
So has this guy been spoofing everyone all this time?

Yeah, his latest IPs seem to be from Texas.
So has this guy been spoofing everyone all this time?

Yesh, I like to see people's reactions whenever I said I move to the biggest anime country of all time. It's over the internet.
Is there a problem?
At this time, I lost my best friend and now losing friends from here, I don't really give a shit anymore. So go ahead, do whatever you want. I don't care, this forum has retarded rules and strange things happening all the time. Why do you think Collz left? Talaturan said that t doesn't matter how much you contribute just how much you donate. Why would I stay here if he is just doing it for the money? There is something strange going on here and I don't like it. It doesn't matter if I ever log in again. I don't really care what happens here.

Most Likely a goodbye to everyone and my friends on Otland. We had a good time. But just some people can't seem to take the truth that they are not doing anything to help the server by donating. So, goodbye.

What can I say? You're busted :p
Now there's no reason to keep this thread open

Yesh, I like to see people's reactions whenever I said I move to the biggest anime country of all time. It's over the internet.
Is there a problem?
At this time, I lost my best friend and now losing friends from here, I don't really give a shit anymore. So go ahead, do whatever you want. I don't care, this forum has retarded rules and strange things happening all the time. Why do you think Collz left? Talaturan said that t doesn't matter how much you contribute just how much you donate. Why would I stay here if he is just doing it for the money? There is something strange going on here and I don't like it. It doesn't matter if I ever log in again. I don't really care what happens here.

Most Likely a goodbye to everyone and my friends on Otland. We had a good time. But just some people can't seem to take the truth that they are not doing anything to help the server by donating. So, goodbye.

Emo plx...u lie man... u will win new friends... in life u dont can lie... only in school for necklace a friend :)
u lie if u learn japonese... the screen is lie...u speak if have 15/16 year... is lie ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back