• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Insult Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emo plx...u lie man... u will win new friends... in life u dont can lie... only in school for necklace a friend :)
u lie if u speak japonese... the screen is lie...u speak if have 15/16 year... is lie ...

nwtr, I don't really know what I did to upset you on MSN, but whatever I did i'm sorry. Theres nothing I can do to fix that or anything. So whatever...

This is exactly why OTLand mods are so awesome.

Awesome?
Your just trying to become friends with a moderator..
The mods on this forum are corrupt.. backstabbing things..
They always delete posts for no reason, and always delete threads just because they want to or feel like it. If thats awesome then go ahead..

Awesome?
They always delete posts for no reason, and always delete threads just because they want to or feel like it. If thats awesome then go ahead..
sarcasm bro

Yes they do tend to do that alot without pming you why etc. But at the same time some out there are really great, like Archez for instance
Awesome?

WHO FUCKING CAReS, YOU FUCKING USELESS TROLLS, DOES IT MAKE DIFFERENCE IF HE LIES THAT HE LIVES IN JAPAN OR NOT? ALSO HAVE YOU EVER IDIOTS HEARD ABOUT SUCH THING AS PROXY OR VPN?

nwtr, I don't really know what I did to upset you on MSN, but whatever I did i'm sorry. Theres nothing I can do to fix that or anything. So whatever...

ok,i am thrilled ;p
add again in msn...

Awesome?

have one troll in staff... if i not speak why he will give me infraction...i dont like him :)

WHO FUCKING CAReS, YOU FUCKING USELESS TROLLS, DOES IT MAKE DIFFERENCE IF HE LIES THAT HE LIVES IN JAPAN OR NOT? ALSO HAVE YOU EVER IDIOTS HEARD ABOUT SUCH THING AS PROXY OR VPN?

nwtr dont :/

I do XD

pwnt-31487.jpg

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/pwnt-31487.jpg

Fucking this.

Fakundo

/\ thats the last name of a kid in my school, sounds like fuck and undo together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back