• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Legendary Door - Level 999 Gate of Expertise -

Not to mention you keep going off topic every time someone quotes you about this shit, even though you also keep saying it's over. Make up your mind :^)

Maybe if they stopped quoting my posts, from a week ago, i wouldn't have to come here and comment. Even if i do not comment they will keep quoting and quoting because they are attention seekers.

You did offer to pay him this very day? @HalfAway this is your chance to get paid the iron price^^
When he actually wants the money he can make another account and send me his paypal email. But i am only gonna pay him 10$ and it will be done with. He can accept the 10$ or he can go cry, call me a scammer when it was a year ago.

edit: Even if i pay him, kids will keep quoting my posts being little immature kids who have nothing better to do with their lives.

18db4s.jpg

Stop editing your f_._._.ing posts.
If you can't live with your comments, you shouldn't of posted them in the first place.

Be a mature adolescent or adult, whichever you are, and ignore them.
Read their posts, don't comment, live and experience the shame of lying on a public forum, learn from your mistake, don't make it again, move on.

Thanks & Cheers,

Xikini

But i am only gonna pay him 10$ and it will be done with. He can accept the 10$ or he can go cry, call me a scammer when it was a year ago.
Still, why would I want 10$ when we agreed on 20 Euro?

When he actually wants the money he can make another account and send me his paypal email.
I'm not going to make a new account to talk with someone like you, get the f*ck out of here.

Still, why would I want 10$ when we agreed on 20 Euro?

I'm not going to make a new account to talk with someone like you, get the f*ck out of here.
In before somebody makes an account and get's $10 free. :p

We are happy to announce a new member has joined CipSoft's community management team! Please give a warm welcome to Burchan! Check the latest featured article to read about his first adventure in the Tibian lands...

Your uncle is back, @God Mythera ?
Whats behind the door, can you ask?

When he actually wants the money he can make another account and send me his paypal email. But i am only gonna pay him 10$ and it will be done with. He can accept the 10$ or he can go cry, call me a scammer when it was a year ago.

edit: Even if i pay him, kids will keep quoting my posts being little immature kids who have nothing better to do with their lives.
Waaaaait... so Half needs to create ANOTHER ACCOUNT to contact you for the money?
I can see it alrdy: Everyone creates a new acc and says he is Half and wants the money :D
Nah, seriously tf? Why would Half need to do this when it was your fault this problem is still not solved.

Maybe if they stopped quoting my posts, from a week ago, i wouldn't have to come here and comment. Even if i do not comment they will keep quoting and quoting because they are attention seekers.

Quoting doesn't mean you have to reply. If you'd be as mature as you think you are, you'd just ignore it.

Back