• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Legendary Door - Level 999 Gate of Expertise -

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Mapper?coords=128.52-126.177-7-2-1-1
qukSWy4.png

kqW1eDT.png

Got if from tibiabr, probably just a private island for levels 999 what a troll Kappa.

Apparently he found a backpack weighing too much to carry until he's level 1200~ or something. Could be fake, though.

i guess the dwarven set is more rare than ornate
well the armor is somewhat rare but it doesn't cost much, the legs aren't rare, nor is the helmet, and magic sword definitely isn't rare, nor is it anywhere near the best one hander he could be using... just weird xD he definitely owns a full ornate set, and I'm pretty sure zaoan helmet is better than dwarven too, and at his level he definitely doesn't need boh so he would probably be running like guardian boots or something else xD maybe he's just using it for the picture cause it looks better

dude was hunting asuras when dinging 999, he definitely would have exact xp required for 999 im sure :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure if someone played countless hours just to reach level 999, they would most likely cherish the moment of actually being inside the myth door.

this print was posted in tibiabr forum
looks real because the mini map is the same as the official mini map
wTBMa4t.png

This is fake, after he reached 999 he kept hunting, cus he said he would get 1000 before entering. He has entered now, before 1000, but he did take some hours of exp.

Looks like he said he won`t reveal the secret. Too bad, let`s wait for the next level 999 and hope he shares.

Looks like he said he won`t reveal the secret. Too bad, let`s wait for the next level 999 and hope he shares.

What if the reward is unique only for the first ?

I'm thinking he doesn't even know how to get the reward if there's a reward. Posting that fake comment on his profile at Tibia page and then revealing the private island means he want to show us or at least he want to get our attention, but looks like he didnt get the reward yet so he doesnt have nothing "important" to show.

TibiaBR made an interview or something like that? Anyone knows if Kharsek said anything about the island/door?

Back