• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Legendary Door - Level 999 Gate of Expertise -

so cip made a poll with 10 ideas so it will be one of these i guess

After stepping through the level door, the char faints. When he wakes up, he feels like all had been a dream. On a separate island he finds himself in a different life, helping on his parent's farm, doing chores like milking cows, and other tasks. Once he successfully fights this illusion, though, and he passes this phase, he will have to prove his skills in a boss fight for a nice reward.

Following a dark path, the player sees a translucent wall with a mysterious figure coming towards him. It is Zathroth, who has a tempting offer for the brave adventurer. The player has to decide between becoming very powerful but bringing evil to Tibia's lands - or to leave this option for somebody else (which will most likely bring death to the player) - or to sacrifice everything he possesses for the safety of others.

The player will find NPC Thousenda behind the portal. Since lvl 999 is such an uneven number, he will receive almost enough XP to reach lvl 1000. Now the player can summon all his friends he wants to share his next level-up with. Then he will receive the final 1 experience point. He gets to choose his reward, either a weapon or a shield, he will receive an achievement, and all NPCs throughout Tibia will from now on know his name and talk about him, and spread the word about the first lvl 1000.

The player is teleported to a strange place where he sees transcendent pictures of his past and he meets a scary green glowing shade. The shade turns out to be Zathroth who grants the player a wish. By a thoughtless reply he messes up his chance, though, and as an advice for other players who will follow the same path he had followed, he leaves a note saying "Being able is not the same as being worthy. Think twice before entering this door."

After having been through hell and working really hard to reach the point at which the hero can finally pass the level 999 door, he slowly and nervously walks through the door, cheered on by his friends. He finds himself in a real dark place and sees a huge figure coming towards him. He starts hearing a strange melody... and - he was rick-rolled. He runs back and keeps that secret with him for the rest of his life.

Before you are confronted with your final battle, you get to fill up your supplies. And you will need supplies. An evil version of you is created, with an insane AI. If you win against yourself, you get an achievement, a statue of you is created and placed publicly, and NPCs will sell figurines of you. If you fail, you land in purgatory and can only escape through wisdom, by solving tons of puzzles. Everyone tells stories about how we all must fight ourselves and overcome the consequences.

After leaving your friends behind and entering the portal, you are given the job to restore the fabric of time to save Tibia. You need to retrieve time pieces that have been shattered all over Tibia and have caused disturbances throughout the years. Time pieces are, for example, the Sword of Fury, the Basilic, the Excalibug, and others that have never been discovered. For your task, you receive, among others, a citizen of time outfit, the achievement "Time Plumber", a Pick of Time, etc.

You get teleported into a room with a single chest. In it, you find a mirror and a scroll. The temperature is freezing. The mirror turns out to be a mirror of the truth, that let's you see who anyone really is. With it, you see all pain someone has caused, all fails, faults, etc. First you need to look at yourself and accept yourself, your own fails and faults. Then you are sent out to find Zoralurk with the help of the mirror, who is hiding among Tibia's NPCs and defeat him.

This is a poem! Your are chased through a maze that you barely escape via a teleporter. You land in Carlin of a different dimension. You find Eloise who transforms into a demon that you will have to listen to. The demon will test you and will either send you to death, or heal you. You will repeat similar encounters in different cities, until you have completed the adventure. All for a piece of paper. Disappointed at first, you get over it and you realize that your mission wasn't completed.

You are teleported to a place covered in fog, the weather is bad. You know that your hair will be a complete mess. You meet the soul of purgatory, who wants to capture your body, in spite of your bad hair day. Your only chance to get your body back is to survive a battle. If you fail, you'll become the new soul of purgatory, waiting for somebody else's body. With a cool trick you finish off your opponents, as well as "the soul". You are allowed to leave, and as a reward, you pick a sombrero.

Name: Kharsek
Level: 909

what teh fuck, this guy manage to take 9 levels in 11 days.

so cip made a poll with 10 ideas so it will be one of these i guess

After stepping through the level door, the char faints. When he wakes up, he feels like all had been a dream. On a separate island he finds himself in a different life, helping on his parent's farm, doing chores like milking cows, and other tasks. Once he successfully fights this illusion, though, and he passes this phase, he will have to prove his skills in a boss fight for a nice reward.

Following a dark path, the player sees a translucent wall with a mysterious figure coming towards him. It is Zathroth, who has a tempting offer for the brave adventurer. The player has to decide between becoming very powerful but bringing evil to Tibia's lands - or to leave this option for somebody else (which will most likely bring death to the player) - or to sacrifice everything he possesses for the safety of others.

The player will find NPC Thousenda behind the portal. Since lvl 999 is such an uneven number, he will receive almost enough XP to reach lvl 1000. Now the player can summon all his friends he wants to share his next level-up with. Then he will receive the final 1 experience point. He gets to choose his reward, either a weapon or a shield, he will receive an achievement, and all NPCs throughout Tibia will from now on know his name and talk about him, and spread the word about the first lvl 1000.

The player is teleported to a strange place where he sees transcendent pictures of his past and he meets a scary green glowing shade. The shade turns out to be Zathroth who grants the player a wish. By a thoughtless reply he messes up his chance, though, and as an advice for other players who will follow the same path he had followed, he leaves a note saying "Being able is not the same as being worthy. Think twice before entering this door."

After having been through hell and working really hard to reach the point at which the hero can finally pass the level 999 door, he slowly and nervously walks through the door, cheered on by his friends. He finds himself in a real dark place and sees a huge figure coming towards him. He starts hearing a strange melody... and - he was rick-rolled. He runs back and keeps that secret with him for the rest of his life.

Before you are confronted with your final battle, you get to fill up your supplies. And you will need supplies. An evil version of you is created, with an insane AI. If you win against yourself, you get an achievement, a statue of you is created and placed publicly, and NPCs will sell figurines of you. If you fail, you land in purgatory and can only escape through wisdom, by solving tons of puzzles. Everyone tells stories about how we all must fight ourselves and overcome the consequences.

After leaving your friends behind and entering the portal, you are given the job to restore the fabric of time to save Tibia. You need to retrieve time pieces that have been shattered all over Tibia and have caused disturbances throughout the years. Time pieces are, for example, the Sword of Fury, the Basilic, the Excalibug, and others that have never been discovered. For your task, you receive, among others, a citizen of time outfit, the achievement "Time Plumber", a Pick of Time, etc.

You get teleported into a room with a single chest. In it, you find a mirror and a scroll. The temperature is freezing. The mirror turns out to be a mirror of the truth, that let's you see who anyone really is. With it, you see all pain someone has caused, all fails, faults, etc. First you need to look at yourself and accept yourself, your own fails and faults. Then you are sent out to find Zoralurk with the help of the mirror, who is hiding among Tibia's NPCs and defeat him.

This is a poem! Your are chased through a maze that you barely escape via a teleporter. You land in Carlin of a different dimension. You find Eloise who transforms into a demon that you will have to listen to. The demon will test you and will either send you to death, or heal you. You will repeat similar encounters in different cities, until you have completed the adventure. All for a piece of paper. Disappointed at first, you get over it and you realize that your mission wasn't completed.

You are teleported to a place covered in fog, the weather is bad. You know that your hair will be a complete mess. You meet the soul of purgatory, who wants to capture your body, in spite of your bad hair day. Your only chance to get your body back is to survive a battle. If you fail, you'll become the new soul of purgatory, waiting for somebody else's body. With a cool trick you finish off your opponents, as well as "the soul". You are allowed to leave, and as a reward, you pick a sombrero.

"While this gives you lots of freedom for your contest entry, it also implies already that this is a game only, meaning your suggestions will not be implemented afterwards. If there should be resemblances between the true secret behind the level 999 door (which will only be found out if somebody should ever be worthy enough to pass) and your ideas presented here, it will be completely accidental."

Quoted from the thread where players could hand in their stories of what is behind the level 999 door. It won't be one of these, there might be some similarities but CIP has probably already decided what's going to happen. That poll was merely for people to decide what was the best story.

Last i knew there was nothing behind it, since my uncle worked for Cipsoft and last he knew there was nothing behind it. If they do make something beyond the door it will probably be something stupid.
lol

Last i knew there was nothing behind it, since my uncle worked for Cipsoft and last he knew there was nothing behind it. If they do make something beyond the door it will probably be something stupid.
Worked, past tense
He's your blood, not surprising that he worked past tense
Probably fired cause couldn't script :^)

Worked, past tense
He's your blood, not surprising that he worked past tense
Probably fired cause couldn't script :^)
You don't even know metatables tho what are you talking about mr God Mythera

Can't you stop to brag about your uncle.
That is just a lie.

You often say your uncle will help you code that and this.
But all the time you create multiple threads in support about the most simple problem.

You write in alot of threads that you will donate when you get some big check, you never get.

When you are about to pay someone (me for example) your PayPal account gets hacked and you blame me.

Why don't you take help from him if he knows this stuff and learn?

Do your uncle speak German?

Leave please.

Last edited:
That is just a lie.

You often say your uncle will help you code that, and this.
But all the time you create multiple threads in support about the most simple problem.

You writr in alot of threads that you will donate when you get some big check, you never get.

When you are about to pay someone (me) your PayPal account gets hacked and you blame me.

Leave please.
my uncle created that 999 door

That is just a lie.

You often say your uncle will help you code that and this.

You write in alot of threads that you will donate when you get some big check, you never get.

When you are about to pay someone (me for example) your PayPal account gets hacked and you blame me.

Leave please.
This is a quality example of why reputation, especially bad reputation, defines you.
Lying/fibbing/ghosting the truth are all terrible ways to ruin one's reputation.
In God Mythera's case, I didn't believe anything could sink his reputation lower at this point.
I was clearly misguided on that assumption, looking at this last post of his.

He wasn't fired, all Gamemasters were retired in like 2007 because alot of them went corrupt.
So even if your uncle was told there was nothing behind the 999 door..... In 2007 when all the gamemasters were retired the highest level was 300, and nobody would of ever imagined somebody being level 1k. Things have changed and they have had a great deal of time to prepare something for that room in which I guarantee there will be something beyond that door/portal.

Last edited:
Back