• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Legendary Door - Level 999 Gate of Expertise -

my uncle is future kharsek, and he told me when you enter the door an information window pops up which says GoD Mythera is full of shit :)

Mod please rename him to GoD Myth...

I for one never said my uncle was a scripter, i said he is new to scripting. He is a mapper. Funny how i only said like 2 times that he even worked for Cipsoft, and you quote my comment saying i am bragging lol. My post didn't even have anything to do with 'bragging' i was being ontopic about this post. Funny how you have to be jealous and say that i am a liar. I never said that my paypal got hacked i said you never sent me a message or anything (you waited 8~ months and called me a thief) Danger II actually reminded me when i owed him money and what did i do? I paid him, well i didn't have cash at the time so i gave him 7.2kk on real tibia. If you actually reminded me instead of waiting 8+ months (you could of messaged me on here, of on Skype) so don't make excuses about not being able to contact me. And i would pay you but i doubt it will make you even show a little respect towards me, calling me a liar when i have more experience in tibia then almost anyone on this forum. And yes i might not have an account from 2007-2008 but i am an active member since around late 2010. If you did not make posts like this thinking you are like the best otlander in the world then maybe i would of paid you. Also what did we learn? When someone owes you money you don't wait almost a dam year to remind them of owing you money. Because when i told Danger II i would pay him, i did. And you can ask him yourself. You want your money? Fine, send me a message on here or skype and remind me every few days to pay you, if i have it i will pay you. Don't make excuses coming on here saying i am a scammer which i am not. I am done arguing so i will just turn off notifications for this thread, when i simply came on here to just talk (not brag).

edit2: I also find it funny how for like what 4-5 months now you don't even message me about this money i owe you, you wait till i make a post like this then you open your mouth with this nonsense, you want your money then be a normal human being and send a dam message to me and i will pay you. I will not pay you if you wont do that and are just gonna be lazy.

Didn't lie but Okay!

Never even said he created it, said he was a mapper and he knew the guy who made it.

He wasn't fired, all Gamemasters were retired in like 2007 because alot of them went corrupt.

if you ask him for help and offer a payment for it in return, you should pay him instantly and definetly already have the money. He shouldn't even have to ask let alone wait so long for it.

I for one never said my uncle was a scripter, i said he is new to scripting. He is a mapper. Funny how i only said like 2 times that he even worked for Cipsoft, and you quote my comment saying i am bragging lol. My post didn't even have anything to do with 'bragging' i was being ontopic about this post. Funny how you have to be jealous and say that i am a liar. I never said that my paypal got hacked i said you never sent me a message or anything (you waited 8~ months and called me a thief) Danger II actually reminded me when i owed him money and what did i do? I paid him, well i didn't have cash at the time so i gave him 7.2kk on real tibia. If you actually reminded me instead of waiting 8+ months (you could of messaged me on here, of on Skype) so don't make excuses about not being able to contact me. And i would pay you but i doubt it will make you even show a little respect towards me, calling me a liar when i have more experience in tibia then almost anyone on this forum. And yes i might not have an account from 2007-2008 but i am an active member since around late 2010. If you did not make posts like this thinking you are like the best otlander in the world then maybe i would of paid you. Also what did we learn? When someone owes you money you don't wait almost a dam year to remind them of owing you money. Because when i told Danger II i would pay him, i did. And you can ask him yourself. You want your money? Fine, send me a message on here or skype and remind me every few days to pay you, if i have it i will pay you. Don't make excuses coming on here saying i am a scammer which i am not. I am done arguing so i will just turn off notifications for this thread, when i simply came on here to just talk (not brag).

edit2: I also find it funny how for like what 4-5 months now you don't even message me about this money i owe you, you wait till i make a post like this then you open your mouth with this nonsense, you want your money then be a normal human being and send a dam message to me and i will pay you. I will not pay you if you wont do that and are just gonna be lazy.

Didn't lie but Okay!

Never even said he created it, said he was a mapper and he knew the guy who made it.

He wasn't fired, all Gamemasters were retired in like 2007 because alot of them went corrupt.

You do realize your way of arguing is pathetic? You keep on saying you would pay people IF miraculously you would have the required funds. You say you are no scammer but you surely are no better than this kind of people when you promise people money and say "Ouch I can't pay because I am out of money." . Also why should @HalfAway keep reminding you about his money when it is YOUR responsibility to send it to him. Naturally one would get tired of reminding you about this fact which is probably why @HalfAway stopped messaging you about this as he saw that there won't be coming any money from your side with all those excuses you make up. That you were reminded of this dispute was merely due to the fact that you were again pushing your limits.. There is a simple rule in most online forums and that is "Dont be a dick." . The people who stick to this rule usually have either a good reputation or a neutral one. You however have unarguably a rather bad reputation. That was just a headsup in case you hadn't noticed so far.

FlIXFEo.jpg

I have mentioned to Halfaway that i have problems with remembering things, i have memory loss cause by brain damage as a kid. But when i literally told him since day one to remind me he said ok, then 8 months later he calls me a scammer when he didn't even try to remind me at all.

edit: Btw anything that i posted i highly doubt i broke any rules, if saying the word 'dam' a couple times is breaking the rules oh slap me on the hand and it will all be over with.

Did someone get mad because i blocked there main account?

Never said that anything wasn't behind it, i only said that there possibly isn't anything at all. If they even add something it will probably be something stupid like a doll or something.

"Saturday, March 12, 2016 6:46 AM - I hope you know I didn't scam you, I simply forgot. I plan to pay you but PLEASE just try to keep in contact because I have problems remembering stuff, you might think of it as an excuse but I have brain damage which fucked up a part of my brain (memory) so I forget easily, I even forget family & friends birthdays which is sad, I want to pay you back because I have never scammed anyone from Otland (You can ask ANY active otlander)., I am simply admitting that I forgot to pay and I promise I will pay you once my server up..."

Never even replied to me, never talked about it untill today. Its like he doesn't even want the money. Just wants to talk sh*t and call me a scammer.
And here you go again... You are correct. You did not break any written rules. You broke an unwritten rule which usually is learned through that thing which we call "common sense".
As I said: "Don't be a d***".

Never even replied to me, never talked about it untill today. Its like he doesn't even want the money. Just wants to talk sh*t and call me a scammer.

No, he wants his money back, but he is probably tired of your shit. Happened to me as well.
If you got problems with remembering things, you do not use it as an excuse, but grab a notepad or a calendar instead.
Why would he have to remind you daily if you won't have his money anyway?
Also, stop turning it on him as you are clearly the one who is wrong here.

People who wait a year to say you owe them money, when you told them you have problems remembering. That is being a dick. I told him that i had problems with remembering, he said 'Ok' and i didn't hear from him for about 8-9 months untill i saw him calling me a scammer, which i am not.

edit: Btw @Damon he never reminded me ONCE about paying him, i already stated he waited 8+ months before even mentioning it...

If he would of reminded me a couple days after that, he would of had his money. But he waited 8-9 months almost a year before reminding me. I even stated i am not using it as an excuse but he should of messaged me earlier if he really wanted his money. Who even waits that long to even tell someone that? And what do you mean he wants his money back? He did work for me and i told him i would pay him, in the next couple of days i will get the money and pay him and then i will block him off of skype also, i have already blocked him on otland. And when he gets the money he can go choke on it. This time i will write i down and when i get the money i will ask for his paypal email on skype so i can send the money, if he refuses to give me the email i will even post it here so people can stop calling me a scammer when the other person doesn't even give a crap about the money.
It is not him "not giving a crap" about his money but more like him being tired of your payment delay (excuses, no funds...) and disability to make yourself a simple note with reminder on google calender..

Last edited:
And here you go again... You are correct. You did not break any written rules. You broke an unwritten rule which usually is learned through that thing which we call "common sense".
As I said: "Don't be a d***".
Please refer to section 55.4 thru 55.5.2.
Please also note I am breaking rule 584.
Have a wonderful day. :oops:

has intercourse with camels
@God Mythera You're a horrible person. If you're blaming HalfAway because your memory suck then you have serious problems. First of all if you have bad memory/memory loss. Make a logbook like I do, I have alot of memorylosses because of the medication I use. This is one of them, I don't want to list all of them because some of them are not suitable to talk in public. If now HalfAway asked for the money after 9 months then post some chatlogs instead of saying HalfAway is the bad guy. I can show you a example of my logbook/post I made today of what I've been doing so far.

bOyVg2V.png

And please please please. Do not blame others for your mistake because you are drinking alcohol. I saw that you got demoted on Ascalon and you blamed alcohol, I guess you were drinking for the past 8 months and was hangover when HalfAway was scripting/asked for the money first time.

Anyways Kind Regards, Tarek

@Summ @Ninja Now I have said what I wanted to say. So feel free to ban me. Peace. :)

@God Mythera You're a horrible person. If you're blaming HalfAway because your memory suck then you have serious problems. First of all if you have bad memory/memory loss. Make a logbook like I do, I have alot of memorylosses because of the medication I use. This is one of them, I don't want to list all of them because some of them are not suitable to talk in public. If now HalfAway asked for the money after 9 months then post some chatlogs instead of saying HalfAway is the bad guy. I can show you a example of my logbook/post I made today of what I've been doing so far.

bOyVg2V.png

And please please please. Do not blame others for your mistake because you are drinking alcohol. I saw that you got demoted on Ascalon and you blamed alcohol, I guess you were drinking for the past 8 months and was hangover when HalfAway was scripting/asked for the money first time.

Anyways Kind Regards, Tarek

@Summ @Ninja Now I have said what I wanted to say. So feel free to ban me. Peace. :)

now say after me: banhammer maxima

maxresdefault.jpg

Time to post some proof.

Funny how you have to be jealous and say that i am a liar. I never said that my paypal got hacked i said you never sent me a message or anything (you waited 8~ months and called me a thief)
vhsJpK1.png

V6TlGxy.png

v6GxWz3.png

UIr0Z06.png

C1khveH.png

If you did not make posts like this thinking you are like the best otlander in the world then maybe i would of paid you.
I'm just telling you whats right and wrong.. Why would I think I'm the best otlander in the world? Is there even such a category to be in? :O

I also find it funny how for like what 4-5 months now you don't even message me about this money i owe you, you wait till i make a post like this then you open your mouth with this nonsense, you want your money then be a normal human being and send a dam message to me and i will pay you. I will not pay you if you wont do that and are just gonna be lazy.
Would that really be my job? To remind you more than I've already done?

And i would pay you but i doubt it will make you even show a little respect towards me, calling me a liar when i have more experience in tibia then almost anyone on this forum.
Well you first you say you got no money then the day after you make posts in server threads saying you just donated, should I really show any respect to someone like you?
BVzDsH0.png

bEN4IsH.png

Then after several months you message me when you need help and you really think I would even care to help you then?
53QUOK3.png

After I made my statement in this thread today, I got this message.
SD3FE2x.png

Time to post some proof.

vhsJpK1.png

V6TlGxy.png

v6GxWz3.png

UIr0Z06.png

C1khveH.png

I'm just telling you whats right and wrong.. Why would I think I'm the best otlander in the world? Is there even such a category to be in? :O

Would that really be my job? To remind you more than I've already done?

Well you first you say you got no money then the day after you make posts in server threads saying you just donated, should I really show any respect to someone like you?
BVzDsH0.png

bEN4IsH.png

Then after several months you message me when you need help and you really think I would even care to help you then?
53QUOK3.png

After I made my statement in this thread today, I got this message.
SD3FE2x.png

TL;DR:

H = @HalfAway
G = @God Mythera

H: So when are you gonna pay?
G: I haz no money / I got hacked / Will pay later:
G: I am just gonna keep telling you about all my ots propblems secretly hoping you will fix them before I pay you a single $ ...
H: Oke
G: blabla bla blaaaa
H: So you are a scammer?
G: Nonono! Definitly not! I just cant give you money! But there is that guy who owes me money though...
G: Oh and my PayPal was hacked...damn...TeamViewer was at fault...
H: Oke.
G: It is the truth! I swear it by the old gods and the new (@HalfAway Easteregg for you < 3)

Back